Chapter 32

School sucks (°A°')
And Wattpad is weird lol

Breath of the beast, fourth fang: mince to bits

Inosuke slashed rapidly at the limbs and ducked down underneath them as Zenitsu rushed at Muzan from the other side, going Godspeed with his first form.

Red splattered against the ground as Kanroji whirled through the limbs, aiming at Muzan's head and ducked down as the limb above her blurred out of existence.

"ZENITSU-KUN! NOW!" Mitsuri screamed and a golden dragon made out of lightning whirled to life.

Seventh form: Flaming Thunder God

A huge cut went through Muzan's chest and flames followed in after, going through the flesh deeper as (Y/n) backed away and let Inosuke charge in to defend.

"IT'S TOO SHALLOW!" Zenitsu yelled and rolled against the ground as he landed, Inosuke somersaulted through the air, raising his katana and sliced through Muzan's limbs.

Fifth fang: Mad Cleave!!

"WE NEED A RED SWORD TO SLICE THROUGH!"

Third fang: Rip and Devour

Muzan flinched as more injuries appeared, running over his former injuries from Yoriichi and he readied himself to release another shockwave.

Kokushibou took this chance and swooped in, sliding into several forms at once, using one after the other as he nodded at the other pillars who took their chance.

(Y/n) swooped in, grabbing Inosuke by the shoulder and Mitsuri grabbed Zenitsu, both pillars carrying them away from the shockwave and a wheel of fire sliced through his limbs after the shockwave dispersed.

Breath of sun: Bone Burning Sun

Leaping in, Tanjiro raced forward, ignoring the blood dribbling down his chin. Kokushibou noticed this and quickly deflected the whips aiming at his brother's descendant.

Scorching flame haze.

Muzan deflected the attacks as the fire danced and flickered, the reflection of the sun shone in the flames and the moon followed behind.

Fire chariot.

The demon and human danced in the night, flames burning and the smell of burning flesh wafted through the air, no openings for the two pillars and upper moon to jump in.

After all, the technique Tanjiro used was a dance, and there's nothing that could jump in and rhyme with the dance.

Shining Ray of Grace

(Y/n) stared at the fight, realizing what Tanjiro is going for and stored the information away in her mind. After that shockwave attack, Muzan won't be able to unleash it consecutively.

Once he uses it, he needs time to build up the power again, and during that time, his arm and whip attacks will slow down.

Dance Solar Halo Dragon

(Y/n) saw the falter in his movements and both the love and nirvana pillar charged forwards just as Tanjiro stopped, coughing up blood and Muzan aimed.

Slicing through his whips, purple flames replaced the golden flames as the love pillar grabbed Tanjiro out of the way.

Eightfold Path, a thousand steps to eternity