Chapter 10

Disclaimer! I do not own Demon slayer, it's too good lmao.

I'm surprised y'all still reading this shit.

Anyways, I used to have this art book that I posted, I forgot to put my signature on some of my art that I posted in the book.
And this person which is in the same server as I am in discord, showed off one of the pics that I DREW.
And said that she did it, took 13 hours.
But nooo, it actually took 2 hours and 17 minutes what is that Bish thinking.

Anyways, that was just a rant, sorry you had to see this, I had no on else to share this with so ONTO THE STORY!!!

Key:
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name

(Y/n) fidgeted with her sleeve as innocent bright eyes stared at her.

Tanjiro gurgled and beamed, (Y/n) held her chest and died from a heart attack for it was too cute.

The end.

Nah, I'm just pulling your leg.

(Y/n) was just lying down on the ground, cautiously staring at the two children on her stomach then one smiled and kinda just started using her stomach as a trampoline and the other one crawled closer to her face.

(Y/n) breathed in and out slowly, scared that she's going to drop the children and die from the cuteness that their innocent round eyes are producing.

One was Nezuko, and the other was Takeo, Tanjiro was somewhere outside the room chatting with his father and Nezuko could've followed him but she decided to stay and torment (Y/n) with her cuteness.

So there's no one to help her.

(Y/n) cried internally because there was no camera here.

Takeo gurgled and fell backwards, Nezuko gasped and screeched (no not really, just a baby screech, lol, this sounded funny when I wrote it) and (Y/n) panicked, then she grabbed hold of Nezuko's mini kimono, twisted around, sliding in a circle on her back quickly as she caught Takeo with her Katana sheath.

She let out the breath she was holding before setting down the two kids on the floor, before quickly carrying them again as tears threatened to slide down their round soft cheeks.

(Y/n) bit her lip and leaned back, closing her eyes as Nezuko started pulling her cheeks, making random expressions as Takeo just cheered his big sister on and poked her eyes.

(Y/n) screeched inside again.

Kie walked in and walked out.

Then Kie came back with Tanjuro and Tanjiro peeking around the corner and this time they found (Y/n) lying on her stomach with Takeo crawling all over her and Nezuko poking (Y/)'s katana sheath.

(Wait I'm just realising something, do 4 year olds still crawl around? Help I don't remember how babies work even if I was one before)

The next morning, (because it was night time back then) Tanjiro and Nezuko was dancing on the grass and (Y/n)'s eyes flashed in recognition as she realised that this scene happened in the show somewhere.

Tanjiro wearing his mini green haori, waving the stick with several leaves on it and two bells on the end and Nezuko was in her pink kimono, arms stretched out with her right hand holding a mini plaything-whatchacallit?