Chapter 14

Hi

How is your day?

(Y/n) walked towards the forest near the water fall, finally found what she was looking for. As (Y/n) set the flowers down by an old grave as she began cleaning the dirty looking grave until it was pretty clean now, she then clasped her hands together.

"Heya Mayumi nee-san, I'm back again, being a pillar is really tiring ya know?"

The wind rustled as (Y/n) remembered the day that Oyakata-sama called her to inform that the water pillar has died due to Upper Moon 2.

~~~~~~~~
"She knew that this mission was going to involve upper moons so knowing that she will die, Mayumi has left a will behind and..."

Oyakata gestured slightly and his daughter stepped up.

"...I wish to have my grave to be isolated from the rest of the demon slayers for I do not deserve to be with them when they have been willing to out their life on the line and to fight to the death, whilst my comrades have done this, I wanted to run and hide, I do not deserve to be with them.

Finally, for my replacement I do recommend Urokodaki Sabito, (Y/n) (L/n) or Kyojuro Rengoku.

Thank you Oyakata-sama, and I deeply apologise for my cowardliness."

The daughter stopped reading and (Y/n) didn't know what to say anymore.

"(Y/n) (L/n), I have yet to decide on the next pillar but for now, I just wanted you to know where her grave is, go, visit your elder sister."

(Y/n) dipped her head as a thank you, and Oyakata-sama smiled and patted her head as comfort.

~~~~~~~

(Y/n) then began to rant out her feelings, missions, where she was improving as she then began to pour sake into the cup and poured it onto the grave as respect.

"I'll be going now." (Y/n) stood up and headed out of the forest, her hair flowing out behind her.

Mayumi smiled.

My, how has she grown.

~~~~~~

(I- yes Sabito is alive and so is Makomo, remember that story filler when (Y/n) kicked the door down to talk to Urokodaki?

Yeah, she decided to train those three.)

"Wait you're going on a train mission?" (Y/n) asked, her dumpling dropping down onto her plate as she looked at Rengoku for some answer.

He nodded, "Yep! Also I heard Kamado, Agatsuma and Hashibira-kun will be accompanying me!" He beamed before taking another bowl of rice.

(Y/n) stabbed her dumpling before showing the rest down her mouth and got up, surprising Rengoku as she did so, "Eh..? Eh? (Y/n) where are you going?"

"Gonna ask if I could accompany you," Rengoku choked on his sake.

"Oh-oh... but your paperwork?"

She waved, dismissing it, "I'll ask Kakushi-san or Sabito-kun to do it."

Then she ducked under the flag and walked out, waving at Obanai Mitsuri as they walked in.

Obanai frowned and looked around, "I know that expression, what's going on now?" He asked Kyojuro as he pulled out a seat for Mitsuri to sit in before pulling on out for himself.

Kyojuro shrugged, "I actually never know what she is thinking about, last time she had this expression, she ended up heading towards the town where Kanae is and saved lots of civilians along with Kanae, while Kanae headed away to fight the demon herself but..."