Extra stories!

😂😂😂 dude thank you all so much for reading this cringy story, voting and commenting on this including putting it in your reading lists.

Early in the morning, when the sun is still rising up, (Y/n) knocked on the door and smiled when a man with red goblin mask and a blue haori with cloud imprints on it opened the door.

"Konichiwa Urokodaki-san."

Urokodaki proceeds to close the door but then the door slammed down onto the floor, leaving broken hinges.

Urokodaki looked at the door and looked back up but paled as (Y/n)'s hair began flying up like Kushina Uzumaki's hair though a white and black aura was seen instead.

"Listen, we need to talk."

Urokodaki nodded and let her in, (Y/n) stopped and turned around.

"Sorry about the door btw, I can't promise that I'll be able to fix it!"

~~~~~~~

"Ano, Uzui-san."

It was a fine weather in the afternoon and both, (Y/n) and Uzui was about to have a nice, friendly spar.

"Hmm?" Uzui raises his eyebrows as (Y/n) looked really pale, he frowned and loosened his stance, "Oi do you have a cold?"

(Y/n) shook her head rapidly and clutched her stomach, "No well, it's just that..."

"Just what?"

"Well...."

"Just say it (Y/n)."

"Couldyounot kick meinthestomach maybe?" (Y/n) squeaked out and slapped herself on the forehead, her mood changing completely 360 to well uhhh.... a sulky mood.

Uzui tipped his head sideways, "why is that?"

"I'm on my period and I was hoping that you could not kick me in the stomach and I'm feeling really angry right now."

Uzui blinked before paling, he started backing away.

And ran but he heard the deadly words anyways.

"Uzui-san, I'm hungry, why are you running?"

~~~~~~

"GIYUUUUUUU!!! HELPPPPP!!"

(Y/n) frowned at the shout and quickly ran to the butterfly estate, she immediately unsheathed her sword and jumped over the wall.

"Shinobu! What's wrong!? Giyuu what's happening!?" She barked and immediately paused at what she was seeing.

Her fellow pillars, who are very strong was both shaking.

Because of a cat.

"Umm, what's the danger exactly," (Y/n) asked as she slowly putting away her katana. "C-cat." Shinobu stuttered and hid behind Giyuu's back.

(Y/n) blinked and headed to the kitty, before kneeling in front of him.

"C'mere, who's a good boy." The cat purred and took a step towards (Y/n) but stepped back when he noticed (Y/n) freezing and the cat looked beside himself.

The cat froze.

A six-eyed creature was staring up at them, with fur all over the body and legs, by legs the cat meant 8 legs.
Then the furry jaws moved and a beetle— no a cockroach — also appeared.

(Y/n) and the cat both shrieked.

~~~~~~~

(Y/n) whirled her head to the side as she sneezed, covering her mouth with both hands as she did so:
"NHESZS."

Rengoku sneezed to the side and continued eating:
"HUBUBZ."

Gyomei pinched his nose as he did a tiny sneeze before going back to praying:
"Fpht."

Sanemi sneezed, more like snorted: "Snortzes."

Shinobu sneezed loudly before grabbing a tissue to wipe whatever came out. "WACHOVIA!"

Obanai's nose twitched before he went back to sleep.

Mitsuri covered her mouth and sneezed, "Nichoo!"

Tengen groaned and rolled to the side on his bed, he sneezed to the side as one of his wives tickled his nose. "Fwachoo....flamboya..."

Giyuu sneezed as he ate his smoked salmon, "achoo!"

Muichiro rubbed his nose and went back to watching clouds.

That's all for today =w=;