Chapter 30

My dumbass wanting to kill some characters.

The readers:

THE Kakushi members panicked as they guided the civilians away from the battle, shouting orders to each other over the chaos.

"AHH! No no no no! Don't come here! Go the other way!"

"Please go the other way!"

"The land has started sinking! Please take cover over there because it's dangerous!"

"Really?! I thought I saw a fire over..." a civilian mentioned just as flames glowed in the distance, never in the Kakushi's life have they wanted to throttle (Y/n) for that fire popping out of nowhere.

"Everything will be fine!! We'll take care of it!" The kakushi's spoke, forming a line and a barrier to stop the civilians from heading to the chaos.

"Are you guys the police?" One asked and the crow cawed in the distance.

"We are the land subsidence investigation team!! We came at the behest of the police!!"

Thank the kasugai crows for the excuse-

Meanwhile, another team of people went through the building damage, searching for people that still may be stuck under the rubble.

"Looks like there's nobody else stuck under the building wreckage," one sighed in relief as another one nodded.

"Yeah, there ain't a lot of people out at this hour."

Then the kakushi's all paused, tensing at a small sound before all racing towards the place, coming upon a cat underneath the rubble.

"Ah... a cat, how sad." One said before bending down, removing the wood, glad that the cat came out and proceeds to realise that the cat had a backpack-

"Wait- no that's not the safe way kitty!" He called out, racing after the feline but it was already gone.

~~~

Sanemi slid down as the flesh above him missed their target, Obanai charged in, hand over one arm as he sliced down.

Planting feet beneath the arm he was slicing from above, he harshly kicked it and whirled out of the way from Muzan's attack.

Successfully taking away Muzan's arm.

Knowing that kicking while dividing Muzan's body parts, will hinder his regeneration.

But Obanai knew that whatever happens, he can only buy amounts of time in the blink of an eye.

(Y/n) zigzagged through the whirling chaos that the flesh limbs caused, wincing as another cut made its way across her cheek.

Her mind was trying to dig through her memories, having a moment of realization that the flesh limbs had mouths on them, making it inhale the air as it whirls around.