-Thomas Sangster- •Waking up next to you•

Your POV
I lied in my bed snuggling with my pillow. I felt strong arms being wrapped around me "Tommy?" I groan. I heard another groan behind me "Five more minutes." He groans and holds me tighter. I giggle and turn around "Tommy, you have to wake up." I tell him. He groans again and once again tightens his grip around me "Tommy, wake up." I tell him "No." He says. His eyes slowly open "Oh, well hello Beautiful lady." He smirks and leans in to kiss me "Tommy, you have to leave. My dad will kill you if he saw you here." I tell him "I'll leave if I get a kiss from this beautiful lady in front of me." He says "Fine." I giggle and kiss him briefly. He sits up straight and changes into his clothes and goes to the window. I open the window for him "Be careful when you go down." I tell him "I'll try." he says "And text me when you're home?" He chuckles and kisses my cheek "Of course, Darling. See you at school." He says and climbs out of my window.
I get dressed and go downstairs to make myself some breakfast. My parents and my siblings are already in the kitchen "Good Morning." I say "Morning!" My family says. My father walks towards me and kisses my head giving me a cup of tea "Did you sleep well?" He asks. I nod as I take a sip "I did." "I thought I heard you giggling last night. What were you doing?" He asks "Nothing, I was just watching a funny video on Youtube." I explain "At 2 am?" He asks "I couldn't sleep. It was just one video, don't worry, I wasn't up all night watching stupid videos." I tell him. He smiles and kisses my forehead "Alright, Darling."

*Time Skip*

"I really hope I passed that test." My best friend tells me "I know you passed that test. You've been studying for that test for weeks! Besides, you have nothing to worry about, the teachers like you." I remind her. She smiles "Thanks." She says "Of course." I say. Then I felt hands on my waist and my feet left the ground "Thomas!" I say. I heard him and his friends chuckle as he puts me back down "I was just messing with you." He says "So, tonight..." He starts "You can't stay over. My parents heard me giggle last night and I told them I couldn't sleep, I am almost a hundred percent sure they are going to check on me tonight." I tell him "What? But I want to wake up next to you every morning!" He whines "I'm sorry, Tommy. I'll send you a picture in the morning, alright?" He nods "Yes please, and could you please wear one of my shirts? It makes you look even cuter." He says "Fine." I sigh. He smiles like a little kid and kisses me passionately.