-Newt- •Save Heaven•

A/N this one was requested by TheDarkestMinds27 I hope you like it!
-Jay25211💜💜

Newt POV
It has been tough, but we made it. Gally sat next to me "How are you feeling?" He asks "A lot better." I tell him. He hands me a cup of water before "Here drink." He says. Before I take a sip I look at him "Gally, do you remember Y/N?" I ask him. He breaks the eye contact "Yes, I remember her." He says "Do you ever think about her?" I ask him "Of course I do, she just disappeared after we told her we didn't believe her." He reminds me. I sigh and take a sip of the water "Where do you think she's right now?" I ask him "I don't know. We don't know if she survived the maze, we don't know if WICKED caught her, maybe she turned into a crank." He says "Gally, I would rather not think about her as a crank. I am very relieved I got cured, I even scared myself." I tell him. He puts his hand on my shoulder "Wherever she is, she's probably in a better place now. I know I said we belong to the maze but, she didn't, none of us did." He says "Listen, she probably made it out. We did too, remember?" 

--FlashBack--
"Guys you have to believe me!" She says rather loudly "Love, you really have to calm down for a second." I tell her "Newt, can you please remind her that she didn't find a way out." Alby says. I sigh and pull her with me to a corner of the room "Newt, you have to believe me." She says quietly "Love, I want to believe you. I really do." I tell her "But?" "But there is no way we are going through that Maze because you think you found a way out. You have absolutely no evidence." I tell her "If you loved me you would believe me." She whispers. I glance over my shoulder and see Alby and Minho looking at us. I pull her closer "Y/N, I love you, you know that. I want to believe you but I can't. I'm sorry." I whisper. She groans and seems really angry "Love..." I start. She pushes me away "Don't do that." She says "If you don't want to believe me that's fine! But don't expect me to stay here!" She says and starts to walk towards the door. I grab her hand and pull her back "Where are you going?" I ask her "Away from here. Oh and don't start to cry when the time has come and you guys have to leave this place but you don't know the way out!" She says and runs out of the room "Y/N! Y/N! Come back!" I yell after her.
--End of Flashback--

"You never told us what You and Y/N truly were." He says. I look at him raising an eyebrow "What are you talking about?" I ask him "Oh come on, you and girly were closer than close." He smirks "Well, I guess Alby can't punish me anymore. We were kinda together..." I start "Like we didn't know that. I just wanted to hear it coming out of your mouth." He laughs "You/re mean." I laugh. That's when Minho ran towards us "Shanks, you've gotta see this!" He says before running off "Did Thomas do something again?" He asks "I don't know." I say. We get up and run after him. We stood next to him once we reached him I noticed a girl with Y/H/C hair. She turned around and her eyes immediately met mine "Newt..." "Y/N!" I say and hug her tightly "I thought I would never see you again." I whisper "You should've believed me." She tells me "I'm sorry I didn't." I tell her. She pushes me away and goes to hug Gally. After the whole hug session, I pull her back "How did you escape?" I ask her "Through the griever's 'home'." She says "So did we." Minho tells her "How did you escape from WICKED?" I ask her "You know me. Fighting my way out of every situation." She tells me. I hold her tightly "I am so sorry I didn't believe you." I whisper "You can make it up to me later." She whispers back "I sure will." I tell her and kiss her forehead.