-Thomas Sangster- •Instagram•

A/N: My Instagram account is officially one year old today! So why not write a special imagine? I hope you like it!
-Jaycee💜💜

Thomas POV
I look at Y/N as she is lying on the bed looking on her phone. It seems like that phone is glued to her hand or something. I don't remember giving her superglue "Y/N, Love, can you please put your phone away for a few hours?" I ask her "Yeah sure, Tommy! One second I just have to post one more thing." She says. I sigh loudly "Love, don't get me wrong but you are kinda...obsessed with social media these days. And I don't want to sound like a bloody obsessive boyfriend but I would like to spend a little bit more time with just you. Not you and your phone with me watching in the background." I tell her "That's alright, Tommy." She answers not looking up from her phone. I groan and walk towards her taking her phone from her "Hey!" She says. I run out of our room "You're not getting it back!" I tell her. She runs after me and once she 'caught' me, I held her phone up where she couldn't grab it. She's so small and super cute "Thomas! Give me my phone back!" She whines "Nope! Let's see what you've been doing on this thing all the time." I say and open her phone. 

I scroll through her Instagram, smirking a little. I look back down at her "Love, having fangirl feels again?" I ask her. She looks down at her feet "No." She tells me "Aww, Love, there is nothing to be ashamed of." I tell her "It's not my fault! These fangirls were writing stories about you again." She tells me "And you read them?" "No....yes." She says "What was it about?" I ask her with a smirk "Cuddles and kisses." She admits "Love, those stories are sometimes very well written, but you don't need them. You've got the real me!" I tell her "True." She says. I give her, her phone back "Promise me, you won't be this stuck to your phone again?" I ask her "I promise, I'm sorry Tommy." She says looking up at me. I pick her up "You can make it up to me by giving me lots of kisses and cuddles." I tell her. She giggles as I take her back to our bedroom.