-Thomas Sangster- •Ex-Girlfriend•

Your POV
His arms tighten around my waist as the sun shines on our faces. I giggle "Tommy, can you close the curtains?" I ask him "No." He says "Then can you turn off the sun?" I ask him "I could try....nope didn't work." He says. I open my eyes slightly before getting up and closing the curtains myself. I climb back into bed and get captured by strong arms. I loved mornings like these! Thomas can be so childish sometimes, it's really cute. That's when I hear a notification sound. Thomas groaned and grabbed his phone. He just looked at the screen before typing some words and then putting it away again "Who was that?" I ask him "Oh no one." He answers. I shrug and try to go back to sleep but his phone keeps beeping. "Okay, that isn't just no one. Who is it?" I ask him again "Isabella." He sighs "I thought you blocked her." I say "I did but looks like she found a way to reach me any way." He says. He sits up straight and starts to text her back. I put my head on his chest "What is she saying?" I ask him "That she misses me." He says. I can see his messages but I don't read them, it's still his phone. But he continues to text her back, he even starts smiling a little bit "Something funny?" I ask him "No no no. Just go back to sleep, Love." He says. I look up at him "I can't, she woke us up." I tell him. He doesn't answer...he doesn't even look at me. "Tommy?" I say "Yeah yeah, why don't you start making breakfast I'll come down in a minute." He says "But..." I start "Please baby?" He begs and outs on his pleading eyes "Alright but why don't you come with me right now? You always help me." I say "Love, I'll be right there. I promise! I just have to block her all over again, I'll be there in a minute." He tells me and kisses my shoulder.

*Time Skip*

He did not block her. He's been texting her all day! He even said no to massages. He never does that! I walk into the living room and see him still texting with her. Suddenly he puts his phone down "Done texting now?" I ask him. He looks at me "Yeah finally." He says and walks towards me and puts his hand on my arms "Maybe I should massage you? To make it up to you?" He smiles. I gently push his hands away "No thanks Thomas, not in the mood anymore." I tell him and start to walk away from him. He groans "You're mad at me because I texted her back aren't you?" He says "Of course I am mad because of that! I'm also mad because you kept texting her instead of spending time with me!" I tell him "That sounds really obsessive you know that right?" He says "I'm obsessed? What about her?! She started texting you even though you two broke up and you blocked her for very good reasons." I remind him "I'm not texting her now am I?" He says. That's when the doorbell rang "I'll get it." I say and walk towards the door. When I opened it it revealed Isabella "You're still here." She says when she sees me "And you came here without an invite, what's your point?" "I came here to see Thomas." She says. That's when Thomas joined us "What are you doing here?" He asks her "Visiting you, dummy!" She giggles "I didn't know she was still here. You two still dating?" "Of course we are. I told you that like five minutes ago!" He says and puts me behind him "You should go." He tells her "Why Tommy?" She asks "Because you're a stalker." He says "No I'm not." She says and gets closer to him "I just want what's best for the both if us." She says and starts to pull him down to kiss him. But before their lips touched I pushed her away and slapped and punched her "You know what's best for you? To fuck off!" I say and pull Thomas back with me inside the house "Y/N I didn't invite her, I swear..." He starts. I push him against the door and kiss him "Someone's jealous." he smirks between kisses "Not jealous, angry." I tell him "I know something that could relax you." He says and takes me to the living room.