-Jake Murray- •What are you doing here?•

A/N: Maybe you should watch the video before you read this chapter if you haven't seen the episodes. The Chapter will start right after the video ends. And by the way, I am back and I will try to publish as much imagines as possible. By the way, this imagine is crap.
-Jay25211💜💜

Jake POV
I run as fast as I can. She told me I can't go home. I know I can't but I have to do something first. I ran towards my house. I walk to the back and climb up the window to my room. When I looked inside I saw Y/N on my bed, with my shirt on and cuddled up with my pillow. I take a closer look at her and see the tears rolling down her cheeks "No please don't cry" I whisper. Then my mother walks into the room. She tries to stroke her hair but Y/N just starts to cry more. I can't handle seeing her like this! I knock on the window, she looks up and sees me "JAKE!!" She screams and opens the window. I climb inside and she jumps into my arms and cries "What are you doing here?" She asks "Someone let me go right before they locked me up." I tell her.  We broke our hug and she looks at me "That's great!" She says "No no, you don't get it...I came to say goodbye" I tell her "W-what? No no no no no no! I don't want you to leave me again!" She said, "I'll have to, the police are already looking for me." I tell her "No Jake please, don't leave me again! I'll do anything, please don't leave me again" 

----Flashback----
Your POV
"Take him down." He said. No! NO!! I get up and tried to get to him but guards pulled me back "No!! Jake!!" I scream "Y/N! Y/N don't fight them!" Jake tells me "Jake!!! Please don't leave me!!" But he got dragged away "I love you!" He yells "I love you too!!" But he was already gone. I fell down on the ground crying my eyes out. Mo rushed towards me "Y/N are you Alright?" She asks me. All I could do was cry "Y/N?" She asks again "Jake..." I whisper "No..." I cry and scream. I can't live without him...especially not twelve FUCKING years!!
----End of Flashback---

"Please Jake" She begs "Y/N I can't," I tell her. She steps closer and kisses me passionately, but I pull back "God you are so cute" I whisper "I have to go" But Y/N shakes her head "No! You are staying here!" "No, I'm not!" I tell her "Baby please, I beg you, don't do this." She says "I can't stay here, Baby Girl." I tell her and walk back towards the window "Let me come with you" She says "You are not coming with me, I'll be back in a year" I tell her "Jake..." "I love you Baby Girl. Forever" I tell her "I love you too." She says. I peck her lips before climbing out of the window again.