𝟐𝟒.

Omniscient

The day passed on , everything ran smoothly. Just as if everything was back to normal. Both Nasir and Markeyvius back together. The grew just hanging out just as if they were back home. Nothing but genuine love around everybody.

As the day moved on , everyone had made it clear that Ace of Diamonds was the move for the night. Only leaving a group of rich youngins in the club drunk and turnt up. Everyone dressed to impress , and of course you know they brung them racks out.

" I just need some dick....I just need some love ! " A drunk Nasir yelled out , as she danced up on the lounge chairs holding a white bottle of Bel-Aire in her hands. Key stood beside her shaking his head as he rolled up his second wood.

Ari stood infront of Nasir laughing , as she held her up on the couch spotting her so she wouldn't fall knowing it would happen with the high heels she was wearing.

" Get yall asses down." Tae yelled making Heather and Nasir smack their lips before slowly starting to get down from the couch.

" Tae shut up and get drunk." Nasir said laughing as she handed him the bottle. And without a doubt in his mind he took the bottle taking a sip from it.

" You need to stop drinking. You forgot about the boat you gotta ride tonight ?" Key whispered up along her neckline as he approached her from behind.

A smirk grew on her face as she turned around becoming face to face with him. " What boat ?" She laughed wrapping her arm around his neck starting to gently rub up against the back of neck making him shake his head.

" Keep playing." He laughed and shook his head as he finished tucking the rest of his wood as she smiled and wrapped her arm around him most likely trying to keep her balance.

" You ready to go?" She asked him whispering up in his ears.

Key was nervous about what may have went down in that hotel room tonight. He wasn't scared to get the job done , but the outcome.

The last thing he had on his mind was fucking up the friendship and making things weird between the three of them.

" Yea , let me let these niggas know we leaving. Yall go ahead and start getting your stuff." He said as Nasir nodded and flipped her hair back behind her. The two girls made their way throughout the section making sure to say goodbye to everyone and make sure everybody was settled.

" Just shoot us a text when yall get back to the spot." Key said to Fat and Woo as he dapped them up and they nodded.

Kyrie laughed as he looked ahead at Key.

" Handle that shit then nigga." Kyrie laughed as he watched Key , Nasir , and Ari head up out of their section andf to follow their security towards the entrance of the club.

Ari and Nassi laughed as they walked ahead of him , both girls having their arms snaked around each other waist trying to protect one another from falling.

" They really think they slick." Tae whispered up into Heather's ear , as the group watched their friends leave out of the club already knowing where they would be going.

" They onnat shit." Woo laughed taking a sip from his glass of Hennessy he had in his hands before shaking his head and wrapped his arms around Heather's shoulders.

Once they had finally got back to the truck , Key held the door open for both of them making sure to help both Ari and Nassi back inside of the car. He piled in after shutting the door behind himself.