𝟏𝟕

Nasir Simmons

" You know he gone come over here and talk to you right

" You know he gone come over here and talk to you right." Woe Woe lauged a little as she leaned over in my ear. She was standing on the couch beside me as we threw our money at the strippers in our section.

" Girl ain't nobdoy worried about him." I said shaking my head placing a few hundreds in the stripper infront of me's fish nets.

" That's really yo man girl you need to at least go get some dick from the nigga." Shanti laughed looking up at me from where she was on the ground standing infront of me.

" Shut up bitch." I laughed looking down at her and flicked her off before taking a sip from the bottle of Hennessy I had in my hand.

" Let him dive innat tsunami one more time." Ari laughed looking over at us.

All these bitches was in here trying to make a mothafucking miracle happen. Looking in the mirror across from our section i got a full look at my ouyfit. My black long sleeve shortset body suit with the deep v cut n the middle along with my neon yellow chanel purse , and the matching tie up neon yellow heels.

Slowly stepping down from the couch , I placed the bottle of Hennesy down and pushed my hair back behind me. Looking over at them in their section , we met eyes again. Fixing the chain , I was wearing he made a face and I rolled my eyes.

Watching him grow a smirk on his face , he motioned for me to come here with his fingers. I smacked my lips and waved him off starting to turn around.

" No girl bye , go talk to that man." Ari smacked her lips turning me back around.

" Noooo." I dragged out and she snatched up my hand starting to drag me over towards them.

" Stop being scary." She said dragging me towards their section , walking over to them I fixed my bodysuit and pulled my bag on my shoulder.

" We just came to say wassup." She blurted our making me look over at her.

" Wassup Nassi." I heard Key speak up , making me look over at him.

Let's not to forget to mention how faded I was.

" Hi." I said giving him a small wave and Woo busted out laughing.

" Why you acting shy like youn' know us a'sum. We go our separate ways and people start acting funny." He said shaking his head and it made me turn up my lips.

" Nobody acting funny." I snapped back at Key made a face making me look up at him.

" You are but it's all good." Woo shook his head and went back to drinking from out his bottle of Ciroc.

Looking over beside me , Ari was gone. Turning around behind me I seen all the girls standing from a distance watching me.

Little sneaky ass hoes.