𝟖.

July 12th , 2017
11:30 PM
1 week Later
Nasir Simmons

It had been a week since all that shit had went down at the pool party

It had been a week since all that shit had went down at the pool party. All that shit that had went down had fucked me up...and irritated me.

I didn't want to be around anybody , I hadn't even spoken to anybody. Expect for Ashanti , and I only seen her when she came into the weed shop where I worked at.

We talked from time to time , but she respected the space I needed. Nothing would change when we linked again. We just needed space.

All the boys had been texting me , I didn't respond. Especially Key , he had pissed me off the most out of everyone.

Sat there and told some random bitch all our business. Then her lil' friends showed up and start talking out they neck.

And if they knew anything about me , everybody in this damn group knew I didn't take disrespect lightly. All them questioning me about Key and I's situation.

We kept that shit to ourselves for a reason , because I just knew that shit would cause a commotion like this. Everyone had something to say.

Something to say about some shit they did not know about.

Not I didn't want to hide being with Key...but I just didn't want shit to go wrong. Just like how shit went wrong in high school.

" What kinda' specials y'all got going on today ? " I heard a familiar voice making me turn around and face the front counter.

Looking ahead in front of me , the devil himself standing right across the counter. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes pointing to the chalk board.

" Oh my god." I sighed to myself before pushing my hair back behind my ear as Key stood across from me with this big ass smile on his face.

It had all the different strains of weeds and specials we had going on this week.

Edibles , wax pens , wax filled blunts...anything you wanted we had.

" Why you don't look happy to see me? " He chuckled and I just ignored him shaking my head turning back around focusing on the jar of weed I was filling up.

" Can you just tell me what you want so you can leave." I spoke up finally knowing he was going to irritate my soul.

I was the only person here , expect for the security guard by the front door. We were thirty minutes from closing time .

Keeping my back towards him , I heard some shuffling around.

Not thinking much of i just kept doing what I was doing.