𝟑.

July 2nd , 2017
- 1:34 AM

Nasir Simmons ;

" Aaah ! You just kicked me." Ashanti drunk ass slurred out as Fat pushed her ass out the van. Her ass , still had a whole bottle of Hennessy in her hand.

I was off my ass too , but I wasn't as bad as her. We was all at Key apartment , out of everybody. He was the only one who had his own shit.

I was working on it , but working at the medicinal dispensary wasn't always the best. Sometimes it paid good , sometimes it didn't. So on the side did hair , and honesty I was real good at it.

I was saving every damn dollar I could. Me and my mama was still here leaving up under my granny and I hated it.

The only reason she was so afraid to leave was because of my dad. That was some shit I never liked to speak on.

I mean what more could I say...for 5 years I was mentally and physically abused by my own father. It changed me , it toughened me up...it did a lot.

It made me trust not a soul...made me realize those closet to you would turn on you without a doubt in their mind. No matter what you've done or showed them.

" Hurry up and get out." Key said making me look back at him and roll my eyes. We was the last two in the van , everybody else had started to make their way upstairs.

" Shut the fuck up." I said removing my seatbelt and grabbed my heels that were in my hand. My dawgs was barking by the time it was time to leave the club.

" The fuck you gotta attitude for huh ? " He asked me pulling me back by my hand so I couldn't I get out the van.

" Don't worry about it Key. I'm straight." I turned to him and shrugged before pulling my hand back and got out of the van.

" I know you ain't mad cause I bought ol' girl up on stage." He chuckled getting out the van behind me.

Trying to ignore him , I just kept walking.

Don't say it bitch...don't blow up just keep walking.

" Oh so that's what is it. Lil' Nassi jealous." He teased at me making me stop dead in my tracks.

Turning around , he was standing right in front of me. Chest to chest , looking down at me and I was looking up at him.

" I'm not fucking jealous." I lied gritting my teeth looking away from him. He grasped me by my face turning me back towards him.

" Stop the cap...You jealous cause you don't me fucking nobody else how I fuck you." He lowly said as his grip on my face went down to my throat.

Chewing down onto my bottom lip , I rolled my eyes.

Truth is , he was right. Just how and Fat and Shanti was keeping they lil' secret we was too. Just we weren't dating...more like friends with benefits.

But friends with benefits who wanted to be more than that.

" Say it ain't true. " He said as his grip around my throat go a bit tighter. Grabbing him by his wrist I started to pull his hand back.