𝟐𝟏

Nasir Simmons

-- 2 Months Later

Los Angeles , Califoria 

 " We bout to turn up ! We in LA ! " Tae fat ass yelled as he recorded us walking into the rents house we had got for us to stay out here

I laughed as Ari came into the house behind him , dancing and holding the Hennessy bottle up in her hands. We were in LA for BET Awards Weekend , I was doing Cuban Dolls ,  Kash Dolls , and Jayda's hair for the awards.

Tae was working with SZA , Teyana Taylor , and Nicki. As long as doing the other girls hair for when we went out.

It was only Thursday , the awards weren't until Saturday. But we still had day parties to attend, and do hair touch ups in between then.

Everyone came along for this trip , we were invited to so many parties and events. We couldn't help but to make it a group trip.

The only down side of the trip is I knew Key would be here , and he was working on music down here so he had been here since Monday.

No doubt about it we were going to run into each other somewhere. I hadn't spoken to him since I left him in his car that day.

Shanti and I talked about the baby situation and I didn't wanna bring it up again. I had washed my hands with Markeyvius until he could be truthful to his self about the things that went on with us

" It's late as fuck , I got two wigs to make tonight and my other two already made." I said closing the door behind Woe Woe and Maia as they came inside.

" Look at the pool ! " I heard Shanti screams coming from outside in the back making me turn my head that way.

Her , Heather , and Ari was running around it in circles. I hope one of they drunk asses fall in.

This week was going to be wild , and I had fully prepared myself for all of it. Setting my black bag down , I fixed my feet in my slides and made my way into the kitchen Woe Woe and Tae. They were in here making more shots. 

"  Yall tryna be fucked up fucked up like we ain't got work to do." I laughed walking over to one of the stools near the counter and took a seat. 

" Girl , this ain't all about work . We need to have fun too girl , all we do is worrrrk." Tae smacked his lips and took a seat beside me taking down his first shot.

Ari came running in right behind him. She looked tired , apparently these bitches were chasing her ass around the pool. 

" I'M SNITCHINGGGGGG " Ari yelled making me laugh and knit my eyebrows together looking over at her. 

" What happened Pooh ? " I asked grabbing my shot from Woe Woe and took it down. 

" Shanti , invited Fat and em' over here. But they bringing food so I agreed to it." She laughed and I quickly shot my head over to Shanti who was running back inside with Heather.