𝟏𝟐.

Nasir Simmons

Next Morning ; 9;23 AM

" Fat oh my god , c'mon its not even that damn heavy." I smaced my lips watching as Markeyvius and Fat carried the last three boxes out of the house. They had nothing but shoes in them and they were treating it like it was a whole ass bed. 

" Yo shut the fuck up cause you not carrying the shit." He snapped back at me going over to the  truck and placed the box he was holding in the back. 

" You aint carried shit , but you got some nerve to be out here trying to tell a mothafucka' what to do." Key chuckled shaking his head and slid the last box into the back of the trunk where I was standing. 

" I did enough this is yall job." I smiled back giving them both some attiude. They just looked at me and shook their heads. 

We were suppose to leave any hour ago , but their drunk asses couldn't wake up on time for shit in the world. Key was throwing up around 5:30 this morning , Shanti and Fat was laid out in Granny house when we woke up. 

Seems to be that Kyrie and Woo were the only ones who actually were up and ready to move. They were the ones who woke me up , and let me know to start waking everybody else up. 

The plan was to be on the rode by 9  and at the airport by 10 ,but that didn't seem to fall through. 

Just as Key closed the back of the moving van , he went around to the diver where he was sitting in waiting to pull off. Giving him the address to our new house in Atlanta. Everything was getting moved even our cars. 

The cost to do all this shit was HEAVY , but it was worth it though. Fixing my ponytail I le tout a sigh of relief and fixed my leggings. Shanti came running out the house , making me look up and over at her. 

She had Fat's phone in her hands and he was running out behind her. I laughed seeing her starting to yell at the screen. 

" No bitch who the fuck is you ? " She snapped into the phone making me look over at Fat , he had this irritated expression on his face. 

" Bitch I'm his mothafucking auntie." The older womans voice rang through the phone making me bust out laughing. 

" I told you ass it was my auntie dummy." He yelled at her snatching the phone from her hands. She just looked at him and rolled her eyes before pushing him making him stumble a little bit. 

" That's yo' girlfriend Fat ?" His aunt asked and he nodded. 

Shanti ass was standing there with her arms crossed over one another. 

" Yea that's her crazy ass. She says she APOLOGIZES." He yelled looking over at her and smacked her arm making her roll her eyes and look over into the camera. 

" I'm sorry Auntie...I thought you was one of them hoes." She said making Key and I bust out laughing. 

" She ain't think shit her crazy ass just be trying to find any reason to try and beat on me auntie."  He smacked his lips and she glared over at him. 

" It's okay boo , next time Shanti don't get to slick sis or I'ma have to cut you sis." His Auntie laughed and she shook her hed walking over towards Key and I. 

" Yo' ass gone get enough of answering that man phone. " I laughed and she flicked me off , the moving van started to leave. 

" If anything in that truck comes up missing , Ima fuck his old ass up." Key smacked his lips and shook his ass as the truck drove off making a turn down the street.