𝟏𝟎.

Nasir Simmons

Next Day ; 6:31 PM 

" My babies really leaving , yall grown up na'" Key's mom Shay yelled out in excitement as we all stood around in the kitchen of his grandma's kitchen.

She had just been released from prison , a few days ago and of course she was still as beautiful as ever. Most of Key's life she had spent it in jail , in and out literally the past fifteen years.

I chuckled watching as he stood beside her wrapping his arms around her shoulders , no matter how much wrong she had did.

She always took care of Key when she was out , definitely a hustler and she made shit happen for his ass.

Couldn't tell his ass shit about his mama , she was the best woman he'd ever come across in his eyes. I just loved their bond.

Everyone was over here for our going away dinner , everything in the moving vans had been packed away. We didn't need any furniture , Dolph had that covered for us but it was still a few extra things we bout along with us. 

" Shay I told you from the moment , you bought his lil' skinny ass home he was gone be something special." His grandma chimed in washing the dish she had just used in the sink.

My mom and grandma , were over at the table fixing it up and getting it ready so we could all eat.

Key's grandma and mine were like besties , after I gained a relationship with the boys her and my Nana just got close. 

Going to church together , picking us up from school , the whole nine yards. 

" What yall ladies plan on doing why yall out there Atlanta with these boys ?" Shay asked both Shanti and I as we stood leaned over against the island counter. 

" Nothing , just running they fast asses behind us." Woo hopped in the conversation making us all turn our heads over towards him. 

" Nah that's your stupid ass. Follow the leader face ass." Shanti snapped back at him making me shake my head. 

Nigga was always running her mouth , now he was finna get her started. 

" Don't start  that shit up in here tonight mothafuckas." Granny yelled turning around from the sink. I laughed and sat back down in one of the seats near the island. 

" Shanti and I wanna get our hair and lash stuff started...so that's probably what we'll work on." I acknowledged Shay's question making Key look over me with confusion written all over his face. 

" Mane' she aint gone be doing shit , but fucking with Markeyvius and getting on his nerves." Woo dumb ass said again , making me spin around in the chair and send a light punch right in his throat. 

It wasn't as light as I thought it was because he gasped for air and held onto his throat. 

So damn extra. 

" Keep yo hands off people kids." My mama laughed coming back into the kitchen patting his back as he walked away still being all extra.

" Why ian' never heard about this hair and lash shit." Markeyvius jumped in the conversation making me spin back around in the chair so that I could be facing him. 

" You did , you just don't want me to be doing anything. But i keep telling you its not gone work that way." I gave him a smile and ran my fingers through my curls. I had took my weave out yesterday , so now i was just rocking my natural curls.