𝟏𝟖

Nasir Simmons

1:45 AM

" Lil bitch you lit huh ? " Ari started rapping as we all stood out the club dancing and wopping to " Lit " I laughed dancing with her as we were bent down standing side by side doing the dance.

" Aye aah ahh ! " Tae drunk loud ass hyped us up as we keep dancing , hair blowing in the window people starting to make they way outside and everything.

After the lil' conversation with Key , I jut went back to doing my own thing. Ari convinced me into getting drunk with her and Tae crazy ass. Well everyone was drunk , but they wasn't off they ass like Tae.

Getting up from my squatted position , I fixed my clothes and pushed my hair back behind me. Just too my luck , I sen Key making his way out of the club. He had his security in front of him with everyone else behind him.

" I'm never getting drunk with yall again." Ashanti laughed as she stood in front of the sprinter van hearing " Act Up " start to play making almost every girl in the parking lot get hyped up.

Walking over to Shanti , he had the palm of her hands placed up against the hood of the car.

" Real ass bitch give a fuck bout' a nigga." I heard Maia yelling , who was Tae's sister she was jumping up on the hood of the car.

She was the youngest out of everybody , but in that lil' body once one big ass bitch. Bold as hell and she was for sure gone step on anybody.

" Big Birking bag hoe five ah' six figures." Tae yelled , as both Shanti and I held onto the hood of the car still rapping.

" Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tiger ! " Ari yelled , as Shanti and I started twerking hearing those three beats dropped.

" FUCKING ON A SCAMMING ASS RICH ASS NIGGA." Everybody yelled out just dancing around the car , a few people recording us.

Looking around , everyone we had came with was around our van twerking and dancing. We had literally bought the club outside.

" Aye aye cut that shit out." I heard Fat yell from a distance , as I stopped dancing I looked up seeing him snatching up onto Shanti.

He snatched her drunk ass back so hard , she fell right into his chest. I laughed and shook my head , stumbling a little bit as I stood back up straight.

" You buzzing." Key's voice rang down in my ear making me look up at him , I looked at him and shook my head.

" Yea lil' bit." I answered and i rested my hand up against the door of the van.

" This why you don't need to drink." He laughed as he continued to look me up and down.

" You see sum you like ? " I asked him mugging him slightly and he chuckled leaning him head back some , some what taken back.