𝟐𝟐.

Nasir Simmons
Los Angeles , California
Next Morning ; 10:30 AM

" RISE IN FUCKING SHINE ! BITCHES WAKE UP WE GOT MONEY TO MAAAKEEEE. " i heard Tae's voice running through the halls of the house making me sigh and slowly try and rise up from the bed but I couldn't.

Looking down , I seen Ari laid up against me. Some snoring from the floor made me look down. I made a face seeing Key and Woo laid out in front of the floor.

" What the fuck.." I mumbled out being complety confused on how these niggas even ended up on the floor. With blankets wrapped over them.

" I said rise and shine ! " Tae busted in the room holding this loud speaker micrphone up in his hands.

Key and Woo popped up from off of the floor making me stare right ahead at Tae.

" Deontae get cho ass the fuck out." Ari mumbled out turning over the other way.

" Hell nah bitch. First day party is today , its Friday we finna turn this hoe out." Tae said holding a smile on his face.

" Nigga in 10 o'clock in the fucking morning." Key smacked his lips sitting up starring straight up Tae.

" Why yall here on the floor anyways ? " Tae snapped back making me laugh as I started to slowlt get up from the bed. Key turned his attention towards me growing a smirk on his face.

" We was drunk, I was to lazy to drive so we laid our big asses down on the floor. Any other questions ? " He asked turning back to Tae.

" Yall going to that day pool party hosted by Diddy sons ? " Tae asked totally throwing us all off.

" Yea that's exactly why we finna get up on outta here." He cleared his throat standing up from off of the floor. Woo was still on the floor laughing , Key smacked his lips looking down at him and kicked him in the shoulder making his eyes open.

" Keep yo' stank ass feet off me cuh. " He smacked his lips and got up from the floor , damn near still sleep.

We gotta go nigga, where Fat at ? " Key asked , making me make a face.

" You in a rush for what ? " I asked him placing my hand up on my hip and he looked at me.

" Cause we gotta 15 drive to our house. We gone see yall at the party." He nodded at me and him and Woo walked right out the door.

" You aint't even tell m-" I started to speak but he had rushed out the door already. I shook my head and waved it off.

" He gone see you later Pooh." Tae laughed and made his way out the room , continuing to make his rounds waking everybody up.

I shook my head and went into my suitcase , starting to pull out which bathing suiit I was gone wear deciding on the lime green one piece with the opening in the front and some black distressed jean shorts.

Hearing some shuffling from the bed , I looked up seeing Ari getting up out of the bed. She looked a hot ass mess making me laugh.

" Girl we gone have to fix that lace honey." I laughed and she smacked her lips looking up and ahead at her hair smoothing her hands over the top.

" I told yall bitches to make sure I put my bonnet on last night." She laughed and shook her head walking into the bathroom where she started to run the sink water.

" We going to the day pool party , so get ready for that. Ion' know what's going on tonight." I shrugged and made my way into the bathroom with her. Going on my side of the sink starting to wash my face and brush my teeth.