Meeting The Daniels.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 21: Meeting The Daniels.

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning because we had to leave.

To be honest, I was too lazy to get up so I rolled off the bed but I didn't fall, Off to a good start already.

Austin told me, that his parents would arrive only at night for dinner so I dressed comfortably with a loose shirt and yoga pants.

I slipped into my flip flops and grabbed my phone from the desk.

I quickly ran downstairs to catch Austin eating his breakfast.

"You ready?" He asked in his black T-shirt and some khakis.

I nodded and settled for some toast with bacon.

Austin was pretty quiet but I didn't question it because since he was busy scarfing down food.

"My parents didn't want me driving so they sent one of their cars." He said standing up.

I simply nodded and brought my small suitcase and purse to the car.

"Why did they get a limo?" I asked curiously.

"Oh right, I forgot. Change of plans we're having guests for lunch and they want us to join them, So keep one of your dresses ready, We're going to stop at a motel later." He said as if it was normal thing

"What?!" I screeched. I thought I would just have to dress up for dinner during my stay and assumed they would be working.

He sighed and ran upstairs. I packed only four dresses, Only for occasions.

Austin brought a dress down and I saw it was a beatiful floral dress with a sweet heart neckline and just above my knees.

"Good choice.." He just shrugged with a small blush on his face.

Luckily I had some cream wedges which would match so I didn't have to get extra shoes.

We headed for the car and it was pretty spacious. Obviously it's a limo.

"Well don't disturb me. I'm watching a movie." He said bluntly taking out his laptop.

"Why can't I watch with you?" I huffed.

Not that I wanted to watch, It would have been nice if he had offered.

"It's a violent action movies, I know you don't like it. Maybe the next movie." He said as he turned on his laptop and plugged in his earphones.

I was already getting bored and I couldn't even do anything. I got out my phone and put my earphones in and listened to music instead.

"Emma."

"Emma." Slowly opening my eyes I looked up to see my head was on Austin's lap.

"How did I get here?" I questioned.

"My irresistable aura?" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and sat up straight.

"We've reached the motel. We are twenty minutes away from home." He said.

Wow, So I slept for more than four hours.

We quickly got out of the car and into the motel. Which looked decent.

We asked for one room and I stood awkwardly.

"I'm going to have a shower first." He went in and I settled on the bed watching Tv.

After 20 minutes Austin came out only in jeans.

"Go." He said.

Wait what? Austin was currently shirtless revealing his washboard abs that could have been sold on ebay for atleast a million.