Day 1: Friday.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 9:- Day 1: Friday

☆Austin☆

I looked at Emma with envy. She  was scarfing down those cookies like hungry footballers after a day of practise.

She wasn't those type of girls who were shy while eating, Then suddey I noticed this big ass bear by her side. "What is that thing?" She gasped. "How dare you call Bob a thing!?." she said covering his ears. I laughed at her expression.

She was actually alot fun but I couldn't help but be rude to her. It was my natural instinct. She cleared up her food and I could see her debating with her self whether to have one more slice of cake or not. "No." I blurted out. She looked up questiongly. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't have one more slice of cake,you'll become fat or you'll get sick." She sighed and nodded.

"I wasn't going to eat it right now..." I shook my head and took the  plate and pointed my finger to the door.

"Go to bed." She grumbled and took 'Bob' away, dragging him like a small child.

I chuckled and placed the cake in the fridge. I baked the cake and cookies. I don't want her to finish ny hardwork.

I went upstairs and saw her lights off.

I smiled in satisfaction and went to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about my little sister Zoe when Emma invaded my brain. Her cute face all scrunch-Cute?! No I didn't say cute right?

Yes you did. Said my inner voice. 

Shut up I said to myself.

I groaned. Why am I arguing with myself. I saw some light and got up from my bed with my phone and baseball bat.

I opened the door and saw Emma sneaking out. "Emma!" I whipered-shouted at her.

"Its been ten minutes and you can't control can you?" I said. She shrugged and showed me the tounge and walked inside. I swear this girl is immature.

The reason I stopped Emma from the kiss was.I don't know. I saw them from the window and instantly didn't like it. Brother much?

♥Emma♥

I know I'm greedy but after my periods gets over, I eat. I can't help it. I went back to bed and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning I wokke up by myself. Yes no one woke me up. Fist pump and mind you it is a school day.

Day 1: Friday.

I dress into my skinny jeans and a normal V-neck knowing I'll have to change later. I took a really lose shirt a coat and pants. I put it in a bag.

As I enteredbthe kitchen and stopped to see Uncle Derrick with the newspaper talking to Austin. Mel cooking and Zac having pancakes. This was like a perfect family. Mother, cooking. Father talking to his son and the younger one eating. I didn't want to ruin it so I snapped a picture.

Uncle Derrick noticed me and said "Excited?" I shrugged. "Wife is here." Austin said animatedly. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Melcame and placed pancakes on my plate.

"Morning honey." Mel said. I nodded and smiled. Mel was a keeper and I had to tell my Uncle that.

When suddenly Austin took my plate. "Hey!" I screamed.

"I came here first. I should get the plate." Mel rolled her eyes

"Austin darling give it to her. She is going to get pregnant anyway." Austin sighed and gave the plate back to me.