High Heels

©AnoushkaAjoy
Chapter 4: High Heels

Emma

Sundays also known as Lazy Day but unfortunately I was not fortunate enough.

"Vrooommm..vrooomm..vroom.." I felt small cars roll over my body. Over my face, my legs and my stomach. I felt like a race track, in the little boys' case I was.

"Zach, what in the world are you doing?" He smiled sheepishly and ran away. Stupid little demon monkey.

I walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine and changed into some tracks and a one shoulder tee.

I walked down and made Maria cook, Waffles with cream. It was so good and crunchy that made you want to eat plates and plates of it.

Zach came in, in his shorts and tee with his swimming bag and I took it from him, I saw everything in place and this time Austin came downstairs sleep evident in his eyes, his hair floppy.

He looked Hot.  Like really, really, really hot. For other girls not for me.

"What's up little man?" Zach smiled and hi-fived Austin

"Going to my swimming classes, want to join me?" Austin scratched his head while Zach looked at him with hope

"Okay, but I won't swim. I'll watch you be the champ." Zach jumped, He really did like Austin and he ran out to the car.

Austin chuckled and walked out "Coming princess?"

I nodded and said, "Got your car yet?" He shook his head

"Nah, I'll get Marie in the afternoon." We got in the car and moves like Jagger started playing on the radio, Zach was humming to it and drumming to the tune on his lap.

We finally arrived at the swimming class. It was a Country Club. One of the finest in the state. Zach ran to the changing rooms and we sat down on the bleachers.

"So why do you take him to swim class?" I just shrugged in response.

"He likes it when I take him." He nodded.

Zach was quite fast, He took that from my Dad. The swimming champion.

After his lesson. He came out in a cute polo and khaki pants his hair sticking up at the ends. He looked adorable.

We decided to go for ice cream. And drove down to the ice cream parlor. We ordered our ice cream and I paid after fighting with Austin.

The feminist wins!

We sat in a comfortable silence minding our own business. When an old lady came in with her grandson and looked at us and saw Zach and gave uz a disgusted face.

"Stupid kids, 16 and pregnant. No responsibility if I was their grandmother I would have kicked them." We looked at each other and burst laughing. She looked at us with a confused face.

"Sis can we go, I'm done." And then it dawned on her and she looked away.

Austin was still smirking."I can't believe the lady thought we were inscest. I mean there is a smilarity between us only because we are siblings." Austin said a bit loud so the lady could hear.

We walked outside and she had a guilty expression on her face.

"You didn't have to lie you know." He just shrugged and pinched me and went to the passenger side.

Zac still had a confused face and I said "That lady thought you were my son." He started laughing too.

We finally arrived home and after parking our car, Zach ran away as quick as possible.