Chasing the little one.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

Chapter 19: Chasing the little one.

Let me tell you one thing in life, which will come in handy at some point in life.

Never take a horny boy/man to a lingrié store. You shall regret it and unfortunately I was the one, who had to stick with the douchebag and learn the lesson myself.

Dear God,

Please let something good happen to me. I shall eat some more food for you.

Yours faithfully,

Emma.

Let me tell you what happened, We decided to go to the mall outside of town. Okay well I decided.

I didn't want people from school to see me bra shopping with Austin.

It was a pretty small mall called G7. Meaning it had only 7 big ass shops on the groundfloor.

I'm just kidding the mall meant Generation 7, where fashion is the new future.

To be honest I think, being naked is going to be the new future, if girls right now practically walk in minimal clothing, what will happen in the future.

That thought alone just gave me shivers.

Back to the disaster.

Austin and I went to Victoria Secret. Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm mainstream but come on, the bra's are really cool.

◇Flashback◇

"Welcome to Victoria Secret, how may I help you?" The assistant said practically having a seizure with her eyes while looking at Austin.

Since I didn't like the way she looked at him and I had an itch to spoil her day, I regretably said a bad thing.

"Actually, you can. My boyfriend and I are looking for some sexy stuff." I said placing an my hand on Austin's biceps which made him stiffen a little.

So here's a fun fact, guys like it when girls put their hands around their biceps,makes them feel macho and you avoid sweaty hands.

True story, Cosmopolitan the magazine told me.

Austin just smirked and out his arm around my waist sending tingles all over my body.

Must be the A.C, by A.C i mean air conditioner not Alternating current.

Excuse me for my nerd moment.

I left Austin near some chairs made for boyfriends or husbands or even brothers to wait for their girls.

I quickly got some black, red, violet  and even rainbow colour lacy set and some normal ones with different colors and cute bows.

I quickly went to pay and the girl who first introduced us gave me a glare which I returned with a wink.

Oh Emma, such a tease. You probably made her lesbian.

After paying for the sexy underwear, I saw Austin had  dissapeared from his seat.

I walked out of the shop to see him stroll back.

"Where were you?" I asked curiously trying to hide the big bag of Victoria Secret.

"Just went to the bathroom, what's the point in waiting if I can't see it yet."

"Yet?" I snorted.

"Hush Emma." And with that he started walking towards the food court making me follow him.

"Austin wait!" I said running. Wow I seriously need to dance more.