Stolen Bra.

ⓒAnoushkaAjoy

In this moment I swear we were Infinite. (Just watched Perks :') I cried)

Chapter 17: Stolen Bra.

♥Emma♥

It's been over a month since Drew and I were dating. It's been about three weeks since that awful party with that awful hangover.

You might be wondering why I'm talking about a party that happened three weeks ago.

You want to know why? Because it was one of the most embarassing day of my life.

*Flashback*

"Austinn! Let me ride on top of you!" I screamed as Austin was dragging me back to Mobster car.

"IMMA RIDE, IMMA RIDE, ON YOU BABY ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT!" I started singing Ride by soMo waving my hands like a cowboy.q

"Austin are you the leader of some gangster thing?" I asked as I walked unsteadily my shoes taken off and I was grabbing a shrub.

"No. I am not a gangster Emma, but even if I was. I would be a hot one. Hotter than Al Pacino."  He said smirking still trying to get me off the shrub.

"Al Pacino's old you silly old goose!" I exclaimed while hugging Henry.

Guys, meet Henry the shrub. He doesn't like being calling a bush. I never saw any difference between a shrub and a bush. Are they the same?

I think Henry thinks they are different, So I support Henry.

"Not in the first movie he isn't." Says Austin while stairing at me weirdly.

Whatchu looking at? I said in my mind trying to immitate that kid from some show who was a dwarf actually and was 14 at that time.

What a great show. Sigh.

"Emma leave the fúcking bush alone for god's sake!" exclaimed Austin trying to pull me from Henry.

"HE IS NOT A BUSH AUSTIN! HE IS A SHRUB AND HIS NAME IS HENRY!" I exclaimed. 

"Emma leave Henry alone. I will buy you ice cream." He says tiredly.

"Okay!" I said happily and skipped to the mob car. Yeah buddy!

"Austinn!" I whined.

As soon as we reached home I headed towards the kitchen.

"Pineapples..Pineapples..I gotta find some pineapples." I kept on mumbling.

"Why do you want pineapples Emma?" Austin asked as he looked at me cautiously.

I found a pineapple in the fruit basket and decided that spongebob would like it.

"Hey! Spongebob!" I screamed trying to find Spongebob inside the pineapple.

"He's not there Emma." Austin said chuckling sittin on the stool.

"He so is Austin!"

Five Pineapples Later.

"Spongebob ran away!" I felt so bad. How was I even going to meet him.

I burst into tears.

"Emma." Austi  groaned.

And the rest is history.

*Flashback Ends*

That was what I could remember. It's been a month since Drew and I were together and we were going great.

But Austin and I kept our distances after the project. We made small talk about teachers but that's it.

I was currently eating dinner as Austin was stairing at me.