Day 7: Thursday.

ⓒAnoushkAjoy

Chapter 16:- Day 7: Thursday

♥Emma♥

Luckily Austin slept in his own bed yesterday and today was the last day of this bloody suit.

Woo hoo! Party! with books.

Fudge my life.

but what was even better was that Drew woke me up suprisingly.

He stroked my hair and kissed my nose to wake me up unfortunately it wasn't that what woke me up.

It was Austin's shout for 'cooties'. Annoying brat.

I quickly changed into my pregnant suit and pants and a long sleeved shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some flip flops and headed downstairs.

Uncle Derrick and Mel had gone to an early confrence in another town.

I was greeted by Austin and Drew talking while Maria cooked some bacon and Drew pulled me towards himself and kissed my cheek.

But as soon as Maria placed the food on the counter I forgot Drew and dug in.

Yes. I am a good girlfriend.

After eating I waited for Drew to take me.

"Emma will come with me Drew, to know about the pains." Said Austin.

Drew shrugged him off and took me towards his fancy car. What is with people and fancy cars these days.

I saw Austin's face before entering Drew's car and saw the anger and sadness? in his face.

The car ride to school was never silent. Which also showed how much we had in common an this is why I liked Drew.

He was the perrfect golden boy. With his hair to his eyes to the way he dresses in polo shirts. His mannerisms were the kind of boy any girl would want. He was perfect.

Once we reached school. Drew opened the door for me and took my hand in his and we walked towards Health. Yipee.

As soon as we reached class I plonked on a seat and Drew went with Melissa.

Austin came in with all that 'swag' and sat next to me.

"How come your boyfriend isn't sitting next to you?" Asked Austin. The way he said boyfriend was creepy and disturbing.

I just shrugged and busied myself with a black spot on my desk.

My life is amazing. Note the sarcasm.

Soon Mrs. Appleton came in with huge smiles on her faces.

"I am pleased to hear that all of you have done the assignment with great responsibilty and seriousness." She said with happy a smile.

"But first I'd like to reward a couple for the fastest and most caring parents for this project."

"And that person is..Drew and Melissa." Appleton said.

We all started clapping and Drew and Melissa got an A+ and they didn't have homework for the whole semester.

What homework do you even have in health class?

After that the girls went to change but sadly I forgot my clothes and just my luck Mimi didn't have a pair.

Good God.

Suddenly there was a knock in the locker room and some girl went to answer the door.

"Emma, Austin is calling you." Said the girl.