Chapter 48: She is dead!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

"Oh f**k! Where is the freaking matchstick!" I was going through whole things around the room.

Making the mess of an already messed up room.

Finally I found one under the bed.
I took the cigarette, brought it to my lips and carefully lit it.

Deep inhaling.

Eyes closed.

People usually have relaxation in such position. But I didn't.

All I have is My regrets!
My anger!
My wrong decisions!
My messed up life!
My freaking thoughts and the flashbacks of those horrible moments when I was a complete jerk and a beast!

I coughed.

"Ahhh!"

Coughed a little harder to fall from the bed.

I adjusted myself in an half lying position and put my head on the bed side.

I looked at my hands that had blood.

Blood reminds me of all the incident!

Those all memories and flashbacks haunts me like a worst nightmare!

All these sleepless nights and dark days!

I feel so sick of living even!

Loving her wasn't hard!
But knowing that she HATES me, is making it all way too difficult to even breath!

"Please soha! I am....am Sorry! Mujhe ...maaf kar do ...ple.."

"Sheharyar?" The sudden melodious voice of the only person I wanted right now rang through my ears.

I couldn't see properly but managed to recognize her presence.
I rubbed my eyes and there she was.

Standing in a white frock that reached her feet. Looking like and angel she is.

But she ... no!... she is the real one.

"Not again please! I am tired of your illusions. You are not real!" I shook my head and didn't looked her way in a hope of my illusion to leave me alone.

"My arrogant rude mister! Ye kia halat banai hui ha? Kamre ki halat dekho zara. Bander ho kia? Itna messed up room! " My eyes snapped open soha or may be her illusion walked in the room and made an angry and scolding look.

Her illusion was always the sweet and lovely one.
She.... she is the... real...one... she ....cam..came...

I tried to stood up but again fell on the floor. But as always she came to hold me.

I was looking at her face in an utter surprise.

Was she really here? She won't disappear now?

My thoughts broke as small and fragile yet cold hands met my face and they hold my face in them.

"I am here!" I, for a second, didn't believed.

I raised my hands slowly to her face and ever so lightly touched her cheeks as if she was a delicate piece of and art.

Well! She is one!

I ,carefully yet with fear inside me that she would might disappear again, touched her cheeks and then my whole hand hold her face.

"I... ca...can't believe...I..." I couldn't say anything further so I did what I was dying to do for a whole month that was no more than centuries for me.