Chapter 22: The Slap!

Third update of the day!

But trust me its the last one.

so,

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

I don't know what I was doing.... I was too angry and didn't knew the reason myself.
May be I was angry at myself , angry at my inner war that has been a continuous source of irritation. And thats all just because of her.

"Com'on I ll make you my wife today!"

I pushed her towards the bed holding her left arm. She looked at me with shock and the next thing was what made me come to my senses!

I felt my left cheek heated up!

She slapped me!

I let go of her arm and looked at her who was now seeing me with disgust.

"I feel disgust of you Mr. So called Sheharyar Ali! " she said with every power she had left.

Her chest was going up and down so fastly as if she feeling difficulty in breathing.

Her eyes were red.

Her hair fallen roughly.

Her dress.... I closed my eyes.... her shoulder skin was exposed.

What was I even thinking.... how can...

" Janti thi k ap rude han.... batamez han... arrogant han... ego k sardar han...  magar itni ghiri hui soch ho gi ap ki! I didn't even had a slight glimpse of it.....

You were about to rape your own WIFE! BECAUSE YOU CALL IT THE DUTY OF A WIFE?"

She wiped her tears. Her nose was too red due to constant crying.

You are the reason Sheharyar!

"Biwi ka haq sirf us k jisam par nahi jitaya jata Mr. Sheharyar Ali!
Ap jaisy janwar hi hoty han woh jo larkio ki zindagi barbad kar dety han! Because WHAT YOU ALL WANTED IS YOUR FUCKING RIGHT OF BEING A MAN! "
Her veins of neck were throbbing out and she was in complete anger.

Hona bhi chahiye.... I deserve this!
I lowered my eyes due to guilt.

She faked a laugh and said,
"Ap ne socha ho ga! Dewani ho gai ha pagli! Piyar kar baithi ha chalo mai apni hasrat hi puri kar lu!
But you know what!
Ishq kia hai!
Khud ko baich nahi dia ap k agay!"

"Aur ....aur ap samajhty kia han khud ko? Kaha k raja han ap? Han?"

She hit me on my chest with her hands.

"Bolai! Ya us Parwardegar ne ap ko itna akhtayar de dia ha k kisi ki bhi beti ya behn k sath ap yu karai!

Array mana k ap ki marzi nahi thi is shadi mai! You know the truth! Even I didn't wanted to marry you but you know what! I did! And I just didn't marry you! I did every...every possible way to make this marriage work! Not like you just signed the paper for the sake of family. I proved that what I promised to my family I fulfilled it. "

She sniffed and said with a low tone,
"Baba ne kaha tha Sheharyar bohat acha hai! Aur agr acha na bhi hua tab bhi us ka khayal rakhna! Us k sath mil k is shadi ko kamiyab banana....

Mai har mushkil waqat k liye ap k sath khare hone ko tayar thi Sheharyar! Ap ne mujhe itna kuch kaha.... lalchi, batameez aur na jaane kaisy kaisy elzam lagaye! I didn't said a word. I just let my love win your heart! Ap k andar kuch achai dekhti thi mai... mehsos kia tha k ap achay han....par...."