Chapter 2: The proposal

This is the second chapter of this story . Hope you guys like this novel. This is my first novel so extremely sorry for grammar mistakes. And keep reading this novel because it has a lots of suspense in it.

Happy reading...

~~~~~~~~

My thoughts were interrupted when bhai said " hey hey... Don't think anything wrong..okay... She IS JUST MY BOSS... "

He paused for a second or so. Then continued,

"Actually she has been so irritating ... And i was just in mood to say these all to someone that she has made my life hell... Unnecessary favour...special 'good morning ' to me...preference of me instead of senior employees... I mean ...."

Suddenly his phone rang " Take devils name and the devil is here ..." He said chuckling and i was just thinking that may be she likes bhai.

" Yes ma'am.... Yes thats on your table ma'am... Ok.... I shall be there in 15 minutes ma'am "

He said and then call was disconnected and i said smiling " so what was your devil saying "

"Argent meeting and i have to go... Finish this ...hurry... I have to drop you at home and then. "

"Bhai i think she likes you.... Hahahaha" i said

"Stop it soha... Please don't you start it like all my colleagues "

I smiled and then we headed towards home... And he went to office

********

Zuhaib s POV

I went straight to Alia ma'am cabin
"May I come in ma'am "
"Ohh yes ... Infact lets go... We have to go to another company "
"Another company?"
"Come on I'll tell you on the way "
We sat in her car and then she said
"We are going to meet the real owner of Ali's company... Mr.Sheharyar Ali ... My brother and the real owner of this whole business. Actually I was not allowed to do job and i was so stubborn and wanted to do a job so he let me run one of his company where you works. And yesterday i told him about you,your hard working,your love for our company so he wants to meet you " she said this all in a speech manner and i just listened her quietly.

We reached a big building... Bigger then that where I worked... I was walking behind her so that I could follow her.

Now we entered a big cabin there which was most probably at 15th floor of that building. Cabin was big,quite good looking with a big square table at its centre , a book shelf was also there with 10-20 books there and two walls of room were of glass and other two were of brick with black self printed wallpaper.

A gentleman was standing by the glass wall talking on phone and then Alia ma'am said "bhai!" He turned and then they both hugged he placed kiss on her forehead and said

" how is my little sister "

"Fine bhai! Ammmm bhai he is Zuhaib ... Zuhaib Imtiyaz "she introduced me.

I said "Hello sir" and we both shacked hands.

"Have a seat " he said and continued.

"Alia can I talk to him privately ?"

"Ok bhai as u wish..." She said and left the room.

"So Mr?" He said in a questioning manner.

"Zuhaib Imtiyaz , Sir"

He then, like a police officer took my interview of where i live, about my family, my salary, my background and then this weird question.

"So coming to the main topic ... Are you married?" He said by placing his fingers of both hands into each other.

"Sorry sir I didn't understand what do you mean"

"I have asked you a simple question
."ARE ....YOU ...MARRIED "
he said in a more loud voice.

"No sir"

"Will you marry my sister Alia?"

"Sir! She....." I paused and he stand up from his seat and coming to me and said" she what?"

"Sir !ma'am Alia is my boss ... I have never looked at her like this.... I mean she is really nice .... I am definitely not suitable for her "

"She has chosen you... She likes you and I can do anything for her... Whatever you want ...whatever you wish for ... Money ...house ... Car... I'll give you...you just have to marry her and keep her happy ever..."

"Sir ! I am not from those people who runs for money.... And most of then marry girls just because of dowry.... Sorry sir but you got me wrong... I am a self respected man .." I also stood up and then said" sir your sister is really nice and anyone can marry her... But still I have to talk to my parents because they have this right and I am only accepting your proposal not because  you are rich or else... Because  I also have a sister Sir! And i know how it feels when your sisters does a wish and you have to fulfil it " i said this all softly...
"You are really perfect for her"he said by a smile and then he shaked hands with me

" nice to meet you sir " i said
...........................
I reached home and talked about this all to soha and mama baba ... They all agreed because they were really impressed by her when she used to come at my place with a small reasons like file ... Etc
Now they all said me to say yes to him but what was in my mind.... No one knows
.........................

Hope you like it guys....

Please
Vote ,comment and share .. Thank you