Chapter 21: Kiss me!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Soha

"Soha beta jaldi se tayar ho jao ab everyone will be coming. " Aunty said me.

I was in the kitchen helping her with the arrangements of the get together.

"Mooooommmm! Where are you?" This was Alia.

So she came. And I am still not ready yet.

I ran outside towards the room saying, "I have to get ready! Will meet you laterrrrr"

I came into my room and immediately took the black net frock with choridar pajama. Today's theme was black. So I had to wear black.

I wore the dress and.... arghhh! Why is this zip not coming up.

This has to be stuck today!

Frustrated, I moved outside towards dressing table. And texted ifra to come upstairs to help me with this zip.
Yeah haarib met with her when she came to drop me last Tuesday. So he invited her also.

Till then I did a little makeup, red lipstick, did my hairs. I pinned them to my left hidding the left ear with hair. I did a little curl of hair from the end. So all done?
Earnings.... I searched them and wore them too. I saw the white anklet in the jewellery box. This was gifted by zuhaib. I smiled and sat on the stool of dressing table, bending down I began to close to anklet when suddenly door opened. Without seeing who it was, obviously it would have been ifra.

"Ifra thank God tum aa gai please jaldi se ye zip band kar de. Its stuck somewhere and my hands couldn't reach there. " I was still busy with the anklet.

Yar ye payal band nhi ho rhi... waha ye larki kuch bol nahi rahi.....

I frustratedly stood up and faced who was standing in front of me....
My back was towards the dressing table and in front of me was none other than MR. KHAROOS!
Sorry I have discovered a new name actually MR. EGOISTIC!

----------

Sheharyar

I forgot my mobile in the room and as I entered the room,

"Ifra thank God tum aa gai please jaldi se ye zip band kar de. Its stuck somewhere and my hands couldn't reach there. " soha said while she was still busy with something in her foot.

Her back was towards me. Her zip wasn't closed and due to her bending, her back was a little more exposed.
I was dumbstruck by the scene in front of me.
I haven't talked her properly in these days after that conversation.
I came home late and goes to office after she is gone.
I still wonder why she rejected the offer.

But right now I was just not thinking, I was too stuck with the beauty right in front of me!

Sheharyar! Yahi ruk ja! Its a trap and you are getting into it.

But she is my wife. I can....

Ohhhoo! So you remember she is your wife?

I put all my questions aside and moved towards her. She frustratedly stood up and her reaction wasn't a surprise. It seemed as if her eyeballs would come out of her sockets.
Her mouth opened and then closed again. She was hiding her back by showing her front side to me.
But little did she know that the mirror behind her is showing me everything.

I smiled and she looked up, "Ap....ap yaha kia kar rahy han?"
She was trying to put her hands behind covering the zip area. I smiled at her innocence.