chapter 6: Another rejection!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Soha

"MAI LAYA HUN YE PROPOSAL"

I turned around to see the owner of this voice. And with no doubt it was the rude arrogant beast himself!!
What the hell is he doing in my house?

"Excuse me?" I controlled my anger and said this calmly

"Excuse me anty! Can I talk to her please?"without answering me he just ignored me and said this to mama.

And mama just nodded and left while I was standing there dumbstruck. Why the hell did mama even listened to him?

" look ! The guy inside there is a good friend of mine and he was searching for a PROPOSAL, so I brought him here. Be nice! Act nice! Not like every other PROPOSAL that u have rejected till now. I don't even know what magic do you do and they just simply say NO"

He was continuously speaking like a freaking business man!

" DONE with your speech?
Now may I ask that why are you so concern about my PROPOSALS?
Why do you keep sending all these PROPOSALS from past week? I know bhai is engaged with your sister ,par is ka ye matlb nhi k ap meri personal life ma itna interfere karai.
Ye sab karne ka huq sirf mere parents ko ha ya mere bhai ko ...ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

He just stood there like I wasn't even talking to him!

" NOW! Are u done with your speech?" He repeated my lines on me in same tone.

" Dont u ever think that I would be doing this all for any of your favour or for your benefit! What I am doing is only for MY sister! If you wont get married soon, Zohaib also won't get married any time soon. And I have promised my sister to fullfil all her wishes ASAP! "

He took a deep breath, and again said
"So if you love your BHAI, accept this proposal! I assure you, he is a good man, well educated, and also rich!"

Who knows that nobody wants a girl like this face as his life partner!

"First of all, I haven't rejected any proposal. All of those have rejected me. Secondly if this man would also reject me then you have to promise me that you would not bring any  more proposals! And I will talk to bhai for his marriage again. Is that okay?"

"Fine!" He said and walked to the drawing room where those guesrs where.

Okay soha! DON'T worry... dont panic. Just be relaxed! Take a deep breath ...
Deep breaths....deep breaths
Okay !

With that said I walked towards kitchen where mama was pouring tea in teapot. She saw me with pleasing eyes. I know what she was pleasing for, but I couldn't start a relationship based on a lie. If anyone have to accept mex then he have to accept me with my flaws

She came forward and set my dupatta over my head and shoulders

" soha beta! Furqan ek acha larka ha. Zohaib bhi use janta hai. England se parh k aya ha yaha shadi krne.  Family bhi achi ha."
I was silent. What could I say. I just nodded and then she handed over me the tray.

Har larki ki zindagi ma ye rk aisa waqat zaror ata ha, jb woh bebas ho jati ha.
Kehny ko bohat kuch hota ha par alfaz nahi milty,
Dekhny ko bohat kuch hota ha par nazrai kuch aur hi dhondti han,
Dil kuch kehta ha, Demag apni manwany ki koshish krta ha

Aur is sab mai rooh ka sakon kho jata hai.

With heavy heart, I walked out of the kitchen ,crossing the lounge, I entered the drawing room. I held my eyes low.

"Here she is !" Bhai got up from his seat and came beside me.
There was a square table in the middle of the room and sofas and a few chairs were surrounding it. There were paintings and calligraphic canvas hanging on the walls. And one of the wall had a large window through which nature light was coming.

Mama went and sat with a women of her age who was I guess the mother of that guy! Abu was seated on another sofa with Mr. Sheharyar urf' Kharoos ' and beside him was an uncle of baba's age. And one left on a sofa exact opposite to me was a young guy ,wearing casual pent with white shirt ,rolled up sleeves. I didn't care to saw any of faces.

I placed the tray on table and started to pour tea in cups.

" Masha Allah! Ap ki beti toh bohat piyari aur saleeqamand ha Imtiyaz bhai! " that old uncle said to my baba.

He just smiled.
"Beta sab ko serve kro" mama said me.
" Aree beta ! Choro chae ko. Ao idhr mere pas baitho aa k " that anty hold my arm and made me sit with her.

Then there were talkings of different things. Baba and bhai was busy in talking with Sheharyar and furqan. And anty was asking me of where I have studied and my hobbies etc.
I felt someone was eyeing me now and then. May be they were of furqan or may be of Mr.kharoos.

"Mrs. Imtiyaz! Agr ap ko bura na lagy toh bachy thori der akele ma baat kar le. Ek dusre ko jaan le gy zara. Aur khud baat cheet kr le gy toh ...."

Andd ....here it comes!
Why do everyone have to say this same STUPID line of 'akele ma baat kar ly'

" jee jee kiu nahi!
Zohaib beta bacho ko peechy lawn mai le jao"

I stood up and so did that guy and Mr.kharoos too.
Why does he have to follow every where!

-----

Everyone left with us too alone on the garden.

There were alots of flowers in the garden because I love flowers. There was a table and two chairs on whivh we sat and we haven't exchanged any word yet!

I saw his face a little. He had a sharp jawline with clean shave. Black hair which were done beautifully just like a gentleman. White shirt with rolled up sleeves and a wrist watch. He was quite handsome.

Why am I noticing him so much!
Get yourself soha!

I was being nervous of how would I show him my flaws and will he accept me after that?

"Soha! I just wanted to say something" he said

I was a bit shocked because of his tone   he was a bit afraid.

" jee?" I said

" I cant accept this proposal, I am married already!"

°°°°°
So, another rejection for Soha.
What will be her reaction ?

Hope so u  guys are enjoying the story till yet😊

With love,
Khushi