Chapter 38: Wedding bells

Soha's mehndi dress is in the picture. Hope you guys enjoy the jaldi wala update.

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

"Oo bhai tu ab chalay ga bhi ya yahi teri mehndi ki rasam kar du?" I groaned at haarib who was taking so long to dress up.

Ifra ne bhi itni der nahi lagai ho gi tayar hone ma jitni is ne laga di ha.

"Mere dono bete kitnay piyare lag rahy han. Nazar na lag jaye bus. " mom came and kissed our foreheads.

"Han mom! Meri utar do nazar! Itna handsome jo hun. Ap k ye dosre bete ko kis ne dekhna ha? Kharos kahi ka. "
Haarib said and I raised my eyebrows.

That was enough to make him shut his mouth.

"Ab chalai? Ya yahi raat guzarni ha?" I asked when haarib whispered lowly in mom's ear.

"Mom! Is ko jaldi meri shadi ki nahi ha... is ko jaldi bhabi se milne ki ha... juda hue arsaa jo ho gaya ha. " they both laughed and I gave then a stern look and got out of room.

Waha sab intazar kar rahy hon gay...

Soha bhi tayar ho gai ho gi.
She must have been waiting for me.

---------

The hall was fully decorated with yellow , peach and green coloured flowers. The entrance had a wooden floor that lead to the stage. There were lightening over the middle floor I guess it was for dancing.

Haarib didn't came along with me because he was coming with all the band baja out there.

In the hall full of people I managed to spot Alia whose hand was in zuhaib's and he was helping her sitting on the sofa.

I smiled.

He really was the best choice for her.

Now where is my best choice?

-------

Zuhaib

This girl I tell you! Kisi ki nahi sunti.

Har waqat bas apni man mani karwa lo.

"Ab tum yaha se uthi na! Toh phir dekhna. Pura hall phir lia ha. Ab bas. Baith jao aram se. " I ordered her as I made her sit carefully on the sofa.

"I am alright sweetie. Its just your babies are making my back ache. That makes me a little more tired. " she said while sitting down in a relaxing position with pillows behind her.

"Ooh! So my babies make yo...." I was speaking when Sheharyar came looking handsome in his kurta shalwar.

"Hi buddy! What's up?" I and Sheharyar hugged and my sweet deary wife ! How come she would be seated for more than 5 minutes.

She stood up again.

"Wahh! Mera bhai toh khud dulha lag raha ha. Kitni larkio ko fida karna ka irada hai bhai?" She hugged him and complemented him.

We both smiled and he didn't answered just smiled and looked here and there. May be searching for someone?

I looked at alia and she nodded in understanding and put her hand over Sheharyar's shoulder.

"Bhai? " she whispered.

"Hmm?" He was still not interested.

"Bhabi hamare sath nahi ai aur na hi hall ma han so stop searching for her!" And then his eyes abruptly looked at alia and we both laughed at Sheharyar's expressions.