Chapter 33: The night of Love

Here's a picture of the scene thats going to happen in this chapter...

Hope you'll enjoy!:-)

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~

Soha

It was too much to handle.....

His words....

His actions....

His closeness....

What was he trying to do....

The song!
The lyrics....

'i have loved you from the start....'

He sang these words along with the song...

Does he really meant those words?

I don't know where I was going...

I was just walking with high pace.
With this Saree, running was difficult.

Thoughts clouded my mind and I was in my own world with the thoughts of our moments....

*flashback*

"Today I want a permission....

To kiss you..."

-----

"You are so fucking beautiful"

----

"You look stunningly gorgeous in this dress...."

----

"The next lines are for you..."

"Hold your breath because tonight will be the night when I'll fall for you over again...."

*flashback*

Why does my heart wants to believe what I was feeling....

But the reality would remains the same...

If he would have fallen for me it would be just attraction. Nobody could love a girl like me.... a girl with taint face....
A girl with a lots of rejection....

I don't wanna put my hopes high.
It would be just attraction and nothing else. He won't love me....
He can't...

With all my confused thoughts I was moving towards the seaside area.
I was feeling suffocated because of all thinking.

It was quite late I guess may be its around 2 a.m. Not much people were here. Only a few were. I walked towards the left were nobody could see me. I wanted sometime alone. I didn't even brought my mobile with me.

I was walking on the sand when my heels were not helping me to do so....

I bent down to remove my heels. While doing so, my eyes caught a view on the side.

I removed my heels and hold then in my hands and walked further towards the area that was restricted for people. There was a board written 'RESERVED'

And beyond that was a scenery that was breathtaking.

There were candles placed on sand that made a pathway like a road towards a hut. It wasn't an actual hut. It was just a small wooden floor with four strands of wood that holds whitish peach coloured silky piece of cloth. They were hung as if they were the curtains of that place.
Alots of candles were surrounding the area and the sea side made it a little more fascinating.