chapter 12: New life or a new challenge?

Happy reading!

°°°°°°°°°°

Sheharyar's POV

I have smoked two packs of cigarettes from past 4 hours. One down then second, second down then third, third down then forth and so on I continuously smoked. No one was around me. I was on a road and lied on the bumper of car. I had told mom and alia that I am with my friends. I was with Nehal, one of my best friend. But he has a family and a small daughter so it was quite late and I asked him to go home. But I stayed here thinking of what my life has become in just two months!

When mom asked me to marry that girl. I clearly clearly said no. But she insisted and cried saying I am old now and there is no guarantee of my life and just like that she made me say yes because mom and alia are my weakness and once your weakness wants you to do something for them. You ll do it no matter what.

But I thought that most arrogant and unmannered girl will also say NO to this proposal as she said to all others. But no!!!!

Bloody every girl like her is the gold diggers. Just wants the money and nothing else. Obviously every other proposal wasn't as rich as I was. And what was better than being
MRS. SHEHARYAR ALI.

When I signed those damn papers I promised myself that I ll make your life hell MRS. SHEHARYAR ALI. Right now you would be happy that you have conquered a victory by marrying me.

But trust me, I ll make your life so fucking hell till a point that you, yourself will leave me and I won't give you a single money.

Tum jaisi sab larkiyan ek jaisi hoti ho. Bus paisa aur rutba dekha. Aur chali aai dosro k ghar barbad karne, dosro ki zindagio mai zehar gholne.
I haven't seen you properly MRS. SHEHARYAR ALI but I have talked to you a few times and that was enough for me to judge you, who you really are!  Hum business man toh logo ki shakal se jaan lety han k ye insan kaisa hai toh why won't I had known you! 

I JUST HATE YOU MISS. SOHA !

Just let this Alia's marriage finish and then I ll show you the real hell MRS. SHEHARYAR ALI. Till then enjoy this luxurious life of which girls like you only could dream of.

I started the car and got to a hotel, took a room and slept there because I couldn't go there and watch HER in MY room. I relaxed myself by saying just a week more....just a week more and then my eyes got heavy and I slept.

°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up early as this wasn't a big deal for me. I just wanted to go home before anyone could wake up. I don't want mom to get notice to any of this.
I drove back home. And it was 7 in the morning. Obviously no one would have been awake by now. I moved inside and asked one of the maid to bring my track suit from my room. She saw me with weird eyes but then she went to bring that.

I changed and took shower in one of free guest rooms. Well! I still need some sleep my head was heavy and I was feeling pain.

I guess I should have some coffee. I walked out and asked for my black coffee. I sat in garden near swimming pool that was behind the house. I was drinking coffee when mom came. I knew she would came thats why I wore this track suit.

"Good morning mom"
"Good morning beta! I wasn't expecting that you would wake up this early today. " she asked with a naughty smile. Little did she know.

"Mom its a habbit of mine to do jogging and gym. So one can't skip his habbit for any excuse. "

"You and your rules of life.
Did soha woke up too?" She asked.