Chapter 28: Exams Panic!

-Mana P.O.V- (the next day)

"Remember we will have exams next week!", Sanata sensei remind me.

"I forgot about it", I sighed.

"Let me guess...you forgot about the exams", Akashi scowled.

"Mind reader as always", I rolled my eyes.

"So what are you going to do?", Akashi smirked.

"Study", I replied.

"Let's have a brief meeting", he said casually.

* * *

"Lunchtime...why do we have to talk about exams...", I groaned.

"So Akashicchi, are there going to be any uhh...tutoring?", Ryota asked.

"Yes, but I am thinking about seperate tutoring", Akashi advise.

"Separate tutoring?", I asked.

"Yes, I was thinking about a way to teach you blockhead. Your mother said that you can't concentrate studying in a crowd", Akashi sneered. "Are you mocking me?", I glared. "It's the truth", Akashi scowled.

"So what are we going to do?", Momoi asked.

"Satsuki, I assign Daiki to you, Shintaro with Tetsuya and Ryota...", Akashi trailed off. "Mana is with me".

"No fair!!", Ryota pouted.

"Me...and Akashi? You can't be serious!!!", I blushed.

"Don't be stupid, I only do this because your mother asked me", Akashi growled.

"Anyway why am I pairing with you Akashi?", I protested.

"What? You dislike it?", Akashi grinned evily.

"Whatever...", I blushed.

"My house, after school", Akashi instructed

* * *

"Mana, I told you before, you need to use THAT formula", Akashi glared. "But I can't do that!!", I pouted. "Count carefully", Akashi glanced. "My head hurts", I sighed.

"No complaining", he said sternly.

"I'm thirsty", I sighed.

"Wait here", he stand up and leave the room. Basically now I'm in his room...alone. I'm sitting on Akashi bed.

"This room reek of his smell...", I blushed.

My mind is full of dangerous thing. I gulped as I started to crawl on Akashi bed, I unconsciously smell Akashi bed sheet.

"His smell....I...I..".

"What's wrong Mana? Are you getting turned on by my smell?", Akashi crept behind me. "A-Akashi...", I blushed bright red. "Hmm...I see that you're getting turned on", he tilted my chin.

"N-No!! Don't get me wrong!!!", I turned away.

"Well...does it smell good?", he smirked mischievously.

"It does smell go-, NO!!! I MEAN NO!!", my face reddened.

"Liar", he chuckled.

"What's so funny!?", I snorted.

"You're different", he implied.

"Same words as always", I pouted.

"What? You expect me to say some lovey dovey-".

"NO!!!!", I cut off.

"Then don't complain, hurry up and continue where we left off", he ordered.

"Alright, alright!!! Geez!!", I shouted.

* * *

"Akashiiii~", I groaned. "What time is it?".

"Midnight, 12 AM", Akashi said boringly.

"Can I go home now?", I yawned.

"Not until you finish the last number", he closed the book he read.

"Please Akashi, my mother would be worried", I tried to find excuses.

"Unfortunately your mother is the one who asked me to teach you, she said that you need to study more until you able to do it", Akashi smirked.

"Mean", I grunted.

"No complain", he grinned evily.

I lazily crawled on Akashi bed, I immerse my head on Akashi pillow, nuzzling softly on the silky surface.

"Get up", Akashi poke my head.

"No", I declined.

"I order you to get up", Akashi narrowed sharply.

"No", I groaned.

He sighed and crawled next to me, his large hand travel to my back, entering my clothes, he start to touch my bare back gently. I found myself gasped as he slithered his gentle hands on my back. "Akashi, what are you-". "Do you want me to continue?", he smirked.

"No", I shove him away. He chuckled,"Oh? You're resisting? How unfortunate, judging from your reaction earlier, I thought you would give in". "Are you teasing me?", I grunted.

"What do you think?", he smiled mischievously.

"Silence", I scowled.

"Anyway you should be just fine, I'm tutoring you", Akashi said confidently.

* * *

"Akashi, I'm done", I yawned.

He checked my answer and smiled kindly, "I see you're getting hold of it, good job". He ruffled my hair, I blushed like a tomato. "Akashi...you look a lot like someone I know", I tried to remember the past. "Oh really? Who would that be?", he asked.

"I can't remember...he was a friend from America, when we're young we used to play together, but after Asano accident I accidentally hurt his feeling..he's gone now...", I muttered in regret.

Akashi face turned emotionless, although I can see that he's worried about something, his eyebrows furrowed a bit. "Akashi? Hey Akashi!", I called his name over and over. "Sorry", Akashi coughed awkwardly.

-Akashi P.O.V-

"She fell  asleep", I stared her tiny body on the ground, hopelessly like a little child.

My cell phone vibrate, Mana mother call me. "Akashi-san!~", her mother voice almost break my eardums. "Mayoi-san, it's a pleasure", I said politely. "How's my little Mana?", she said teasingly. "She's asleep", I replied. "I see...I believe her in your care Akashi-san".

"Yes", I smiled slightly.

"Seijuuro", my father called from outside the room.

"Father, welcome home", I greeted my father.

"That girl is Mana Mayoi, true?", my father observe the sleeping figure on the ground. "Yes father", I said.

"She is a precious asset for the Akashi family Seijuuro, remember that", my father ordered. "The Mayoi family almost surpass us, the Akashi". I looked at Mana Mayoi small figure.

My chest hurt, knowing what my father meant.

I sighed, "Yes I know father, I won't make any contacts with the Mayoi family if that happens". But it's strange...why am I hurt? Why my chest hurt? Why I want to be with her so badly.

"This is the consequences I have to take for being together with you".