Chapter 3: Challenge for The Goddess

-Mana P.O.V-

Wow, this is the first time I could talk normally to Akashi without any tension and all. Now when I look closer at him, he looks so cool and collected, I guess that's the charisma of a leader.

"Mayoi, I-". "Mayoicchi~", Ryota came and interrupted Akashi. Akashi dumbfounded and annoyed, then he left. "Ryota, what's wrong?", I asked. "Spot me while I do situps please!", he grinned.

"Huh? Did you hit your head?", I groaned. "C'mon Mayoicchi, count for me please~", he begged. "Why should I do that?", I scoffed. Again, Ryota put a puppy face, "Please, pretty please....".

I sighed in annoyance for falling to his puppy face, "Alright, do it quick". "Yay!!! Okay, count for me!", Ryota face lit up. I count him doing his sit ups, seriously he's annoying, but I can't hate him. "Hey Kise, I found something on the bench, it was addresed to you", Midorima informed.

"For me? What is it?", Ryota stood. Tetsuya examined the package, "I think it's a gift for you Kise-kun". "Really? I wonder from who", he smiled cheekly.

"Probably your fans", I answered coldly. Ryota open the present, there's an ugly handwriting said, 'for my dear Kise'.

"Yuck", I sighed.

"You meanie Mayoicchi!!", Ryota cried. Still, something bother me about that handwriting....it feels like it was written by a man. "What are you doing? Stop fooling around", Akashi glared.

"Uwaaaa! Sorry Akashicchi, I'll be quick", Ryota sweatdropped. Inside was a yellow wristband, it was well knitted.

"Nice present you got there", Aomine hit Ryota head lightly. I couldn't bring myself to look at Aomine, I'm still mad at him. "What a nice present!", Ryota jumped happily, then he sit on the field. Staring his new present as if it's a gold or something."You look happy", I smiled at him.

-Kise P.O.V-

"You look happy", he smiled like an angel. Her smile is so angelic, it's rare to see her smile like that. I blushed, "Uh y-yeah! But I'll be more than happy if you're the one who give me", I said my mind out and loud again...curse me and my big mouth...

She look shocked at first, but then she smiled and slowly stroked my head, "You're so open minded, I envy that". I just froze in my place, dumbfounded. She treat me like a kid! She smiled at me...but for some reason she look sad.

"You remind me of someone", she continued.

"Eh?", is the only word I could say.

"Anyway, how about put that thing on", she returned to her usual self.

"Yeah! Y-you're right!", I blushed.

But when I put it on, a sharp pain attached to my flesh, my hand is bleeding, what's happening?

"Ryota...your hand...", Mayoicchi shocked.

"Kise! Your hand!!", Minecchi panicked.

"Kise-chan!!", Momoicchi rushed.

"Ryota, what did you do?", Akashicchi shocked.

"I-I don't know! I just-".

Suddenly Mayoicchi cut of my words, "It doesn't matter! Hurry bring me medicine and bandages!!". "Someone went to the nurse office immediately!", Akashi added. "I'll go!", Momocchi ran as fast as she can, accompanied by Kurokocchi.

Mayoicchi tear his handkerchief and tied it around my wrist, she seemed pretty well prepared about this. "Ryota, give me the wristband", she demanded. "But Mayoicchi-"."Don't waste your time! Just quick!", this is the first time I see her furious like this.