Chapter 1: The Miracles

"Ah! Kurokocchi!!", a blonde haired figured ran toward Kuroko. I thought they're all girls...now I'm fully realize that Generation of Miracles are all boys. Ugh, I feel like my dreams shattered into pieces. I can't challenge them, they're boys! If they are girls, it would be different.

"Eh? Who is this Kurokocchi?", the blonde haired man asked.

"She's my childhood friend, Mana Mayoi", Testuya face still the same.

Either way, they all seems talented no doubt about it. "What's all the fuss?", the red haired boy approach us. As usual, his heterochromatic eyes sends a chill on my spines.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your practice", I Said politely to The red haired boy.

I turned my head to see Tetsuya,"Well then Tetsuya, I shall wait for you after school to show me around The school". Tetsuya nodded,"Okay".

-Kuroko P.O.V-

"That's too bad! I want to know you more Mayoicchi!", Kise-kun looked disappointed.

Surprisingly Kise-kun called her with -cchi, meaning he acknowledge her, that's fast. Suddenly before Mana left, she whispered to Kise, I heard it too, "Curiousity could killed". Kise-kun looked terrified

Then Mana left the gym without saying a word. "That's just how she is, don't mind her", I give Kise-kun encouragement. Akashi-kun quite taking interested on her.

"Tetsuya, you know her?", Akashi-kun asked, intrigued by the black haired female.

"Yes, she is my childhood friend, Mana Mayoi". We continue our practice as usual, Mana stared us from the
distance.

Her eyes were eyeing on each GoM player, it seems like Akashi-kun piqued her interest. Akashi-kun also realized that she stared him, but ignore it.

-Mana P.O.V-

After few hours of practice, Tetsuya came out along with his subordinates. "Tetsuya, I've been waiting", I smiled.

"Yes, well then I'm off everyone", he looked at his subordinates.

"Kurokocchi! You're mean!!", the blonde haired boy crying. "Well, shall we go then Tetsuya?", I Said.

As I grabbed his arm, I felt someone glared at me, it was that pink haired girl in The gym. "Excuse me, I am sorry if I make you jealous, but please don't worry, I don't like Tetsuya in a romantic ways", I Said plainly.

Her face blushed in a different Shades of red.

Tetsuya showed around the schools, he knows that I'm blind with direction, so I easily got lost. After exploring my new schools with Tetsuya, I rested on a bench nearby. "Mana, have you join any club?", Tetsuya asked.

"I haven't found anything that piqued my interest, but your basketball club is interesting", I Said calmly.

"Well, how about joining my club?", Tetsuya offered.

"But Tetsuya, I still haven't got approval from your captain", I sighed.

"I bet Akashi-kun would be more than happy to accept you", Tetsuya smiled confidently.

The sun is setting, "Shall we go home? Tetsuya? The sun is setting",I scretched my back. This Akashi-kun he told me...it must be that red haired boy. On The way home, Tetsuya stopped in front of the Maji burger.

"What is it Tetsuya?", I asked him. Tetsuya pointed to a group of boys inside, Which were GoM.

"Let's go inside Mana", Tetsuya encouraged me. "What? I can't possibly barge inside", I complained. He pushed me inside, Tetsuya followed me behind.