Chapter 16: His 'Other Self'

-Mana P.O.V-

"I see, I get it", Tetsuya stand up. "Get what?", I asked. "That you...".

.

.

.

.

"A meanie", Tetsuya added blankly.

"I thought you're going to say something important", I sweatdropped.

"But knowing you...I think I know what you're planning", Tetsuya grimaced.

"Yes...I want to go look for him, and apologize to him...I remember that his dream is to defeat me, so I'm guessing that he will become a basketball player", I smiled wryly.

"What if he's not a basketball player? You've hurt him, haven't you?", Tetsuya face saddened a bit. "I took my chances, if he quit basketball because of me...then it's my fault", I smiled weakly. "You should let go of the past Mana", Tetsuya gave me an advice.

"I can't, that boy is precious to me, just like Asano-kun...he's a precious friend", I glanced at Tetsuya direction. "But still...your information is not 100% correct...you know this, and yet you still go look for him?", Tetsuya eyes widened.

"I'll find him, I have to", I determined my goal this time. Tetsuya pat my head, "I don't know who he is...but if I were in his place, I would hurt badly...so I support you all the way Mana". I nodded, "Thank you Tetsuya", I smiled.

"Anyway I want to ask you something...you said about watching the Generation of Miracles from shadow, right?", Tetsuya narrowed his eyes to me. "Yes, but I only heard rumors though...I never thought Generation of Miracles would be boys basketball...", I sighed.

Tetsuga giggling, "We should head back". He offered his hand, and I take it, "Let's go Tetsuya".

* * *

This time the position of my seat different, I sat on the middle row. I sat near the window as usual, and next to me is Aomine. Across my seat would be Tetsuya and Momoi. Behind me are Akashi and Ryota, acrosa their seat would be Murasakibara and Midorima.

Momoi winked to me and put a face, 'thank you for switching seat with me, because now I'm with my beloved Tetsu-kun~". As if I care, I sighed and continued listening to my music. "Oii Mana, want some snack?", Aomine offered a potato crisp, and as usual Akashi took half of mine...AGAIN.

"Would you just drop it?", I grunted. "I don't understand what you mean", Akashi face was expressionless. "Stop annoy me, Akashi", I snorted. "I could say the same thing", he blinked. "Akashicchi, Manacchi...stop fighting", Ryota tried to cease the fight.

"Oh and what is your current position that makes you have rights to order me around?", I replied in sarcasm. "Yikes!! Spare me Manacchi!!", Ryota fake crying. "Ryota, you should know your place", Akashi added. "Not Akashicchi too!!", Ryota facepalmed.

I accidentally let a smile slid from my face, Daiki blushed for an unknown reason. "Oh I almost forgot", I reached out a plastic bag inside my backpack and give each of the GoM a charm, I asked the old woman to change the color of the charm based of their name.

Although I gave Momoi a dark pink charm, because light pink is for love charm. "What is this?", Midorima asked. "It's a friendship charm, you should be grateful I bought this for all of you", I fixed my glasses. I gave Sayaka Hatsuki a brown color charm and Kirika Michigo a gold charm.

"Thank you Mayoi-san!", Sayaka Hatsuki said cheerfully.

"Yeah! It's a cute charm!!", Kirika Michigo smiled.