15

As Maya was waking up Alice was smiling trying to hide the truth from Maya. She was seeing the Volturi and her crossing paths. Jasper and Edward were keeping her mind blocked from Maya as she was eating some fruit. 

"Alice you look worried. Is everything okay?" Maya didn't like her worried. 

"Everything's fine. Eat up and then we can go shopping," she offered. 

"No. I wish to sleep," she answered. 

"Then you can sleep," Jasper assured. 

"Agreed. Maya this day is a day off," Carlisle assured as Maya merely flopped on the couch. She flicked on the TV and was watching Power Rangers.

"Maya," Esme called. She waved her arm since she really didn't want to get up. "Come here. I want to show you something," she laughed.

She sighed and got up and Carlisle followed curiously behind. As they got downstairs she saw Esme with a black BMX bike. "When did you?"

"Earlier today. I remembered Maya said she enjoyed driving Jasper's Ducati so I grabbed her something similar. He can teach her how to drive it," she answered.

"Only if you wear a helmet when using it," Carlisle warned. She nodded and Jasper was impressed with Esme. She was giving Maya freedom to drive drive a motor vehicle.

"I will," she promised.

"We can start tomorrow," Jasper informed. Maya nodded and walked back inside where she smelled smoke.

"Edward why do I smell fire?!"

Edward ran to Maya's room and covered her mouth while grabbing the fire extinguishers and helped put it out with his siblings. "Maya your room was on fire. Its destroyed," he sighed.