Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Nicole Moors. 

  I'm 15 years old. 

  But none of that matters, because I'm not the kind of girl you'd notice. 

  I'm the girl you hardly know exsists. The girl who gets bullied. The loney girl. 

  The girl who gets depressed. The girl who dies. 

  Or am I? That isn't what Joey Estrada seems to think. 

  Well, I don't know now. I'll just have to see what happens. Can Joey save me, or will he just break me that one last time? 

*This book DOES include self-harm, some very depressing scenes, stuff that isn't ok for some people to read. Doesn't get more mature than kissing though. Just be aware this isn't the book for you if you may find it triggering or something. 

  This book is also my way to vent, I don't have most of these things happening in my life but writing worse makes me feel better for some weird reason... So yes it is very dark in places. If you have a problem with it simply stop reading, don't leave bad comments.

Oh and I'm not looking for pity or anything just enjoy the story. And if you're my family or a close friend might be best if you don't read this because you probably don't wanna know how dark my mind can get. *

** https://jaciknight.blogspot.com/ **