14:Love

The final day of competition was wonderful. The skaters finished skating, leaving Yuuri in second with a silver medal and Yuri in first with a gold. I was so proud of him.

The crowd left, emptying out the stands. All the other figure skaters except the three winners were also gone. Yuuri got off and I congratulated him on his win. Now the only people left were me, Yuri and the press. The press eventually left, leaving Yuri to skate towards me.

He came off the ice, but I jumped on him causing him to fall, back first, onto the ice. My lips encased his in a sweet kiss. He smiles into the kiss, his arms wrapping around my waist. I pull away and stare at his one visible eye.

"Sorry, I got a little excited" I say brushing the hair out of his eyes, wanting to be able to see both.

He smiles, not seeming to care. "Don't worry, it's gonna hurt later but right now I'm good"

"By the way I wanted to tell you something. I would've said it earlier but you seemed a bit stressed with the competition and all"

"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"I... man this is harder than I thought. I love you" I say quickly, but he seems to catch every word I say.

"I love you too" he kisses me again, then we both stand up. He puts his medal around my neck while he goes to change. I look at it, wondering what it's like to actually win something. To feel pride for gaining something you've worked hard for.

He comes back, I try to give him back his medal but he tells me to hold onto it. We walk over to the ice staring at the glossy surface, his arm around my waist, looking at the spot where he won. Thinking back on how hard he tried to win, even though it just happened.

It's hard to think that every moment I've spent with Yuri has involved the ice. I'm only here because of Yuri's competition. The reason I met Yuri was because of skating.

I lean against Yuri, resting my head on top of his. Quickly but surely he picks me up bridal style, making me wrap my arms around his neck. He may be short, but he's strong.

"Lets go get something to eat" he tries carrying me out the door but I squirm out of his arms.

"I can walk perfectly fine you know" I say, tripping over my own feet.

He chuckles. "Yeah, prefect, you clumsy idiot"

I pout, puffing out my cheeks, my arms crossed. Yuri seems to blush a little, but I don't notice. "Why don't we just go eat at Viktor's then we can re-watch the live video of your performance"

"Sure" he takes my hand in his, heading to the apartment owned by my cousin.

We arrive and I make us some dinner. What should we have? Oh I know. I start making food for the gold medalist and me. I bring it to Yuri and he is ecstatic.

"Yes!" He cheers. "Pork cutlet bowl!"

I giggle and sit next to him on the couch. I cuddle up to him, eating my food. He was downing his quickly, pretty much inhaling it. I turn on the tv and we watch his performance.

"I'm proud of you" I give him a peck on the lips after he finished his bowl.

He smiles at me, but looks at my food like a hungry dog. I give him the bowl and he eats it quickly.

"I love you" he says, still chewing on the food.

"I love you too Yurio" I emphasize the nickname, he groans.

I giggle once again, and get comfy leaning against him. Good to know there's someone who cares about me even more than their career.