5:Yuuri & Yuri

"Crystal do you want to come with me and Yuuri?"

"No, I'll leave you two alone. Plus I wanted to go for a walk around the town"

He leaves, presumably with Yuuri, and I grab my bag. I wasn't planning on going for a walk, I was going to skate. I went to the arena, it was called Ice Castle. I walk in and notice it's empty, other than one of the staff members.

"Excuse me, is the rink open?"

She looks up noticing me and smiles. "Yup!"

"Thanks" I sit down on a bench and tie up my skates. I put in my headphones and start my music.

Viktor showed me two songs. He wanted me to make some of it up, don't know why. Right now I was skating around, making things up as I went. This was for my own gain, so I could get some ideas.

I finish skating and notice Viktor was there with Yuuri. I get off the ice.

"Crystal! This is Yuuri, the skater I'm coaching!" Viktor exclaims.

"Nice to meet you" I stick out my hand, he shakes it nervously. He's still not used to being in the presence of Viktor.

Viktor gets on the ice while I watch from the side with Yuuri. He's amazed by my cousin. He must really look up to him. Viktor skates his program, not making a single mistake.

"Tsk, old man get over here!" Someone screams from beside me.

I look to the side and find Yuri, the blonde haired one, screaming at Viktor. I didn't notice his arrival, being too engrossed in the performance. Viktor skates over and starts talking with him.

"I know! We'll have a competition! Whoever wins I'll coach!" Viktor says.

Yuri seems to like the idea, very confident he will win. Yuuri looks intimidated by the young Russian punk.

"And Crystal here will be helping me make up your programs!" Viktor says, tossing an arm over my shoulder.

"No way! You said you would make a program for me, not this old hag!" Yuri yells.

Can't he keep the volume down? "Hey, I'm the same age as you buddy, you have no right calling me old or a hag" I say poking a finger in his chest and leaning down to meet his face. I was a lot taller than him right now, since my skates added another 3 inches.

We glare at each other and Yuri slaps my hand away. "I'm fine with it. Crystal has a very artistic view, which looks nice on the ice"

My glare disappears, I stand up straight and I smile with my eyes closed. "Thanks Yuuri! Good to know some people appreciate help"

Yuri continues to glare at me, but Viktor is quick to gain his attention. "We will work with both of you on your programs for the week"