3:The Coach and the Punk

"And the winner, of the Grand Prix Final is... Viktor Nikiforov!" Shocker.

"Great job Viktor, not that I thought any less" I congratulate him when he gets off. Being his family, he got us tickets that were right next to the ice.

"Thanks! Come with me, I want you to meet someone"

I get out of my seat, leaving my family behind, and follow. "I want to thank you once again for helping me with my program. If you didn't tell me sooner I would've received less points on my performance"

"Don't worry. You're the one who made it all up yourself, I just gave you a tip. Plus, I think it would be hard for you to receive any less than full points"

We reach the dressing rooms and Viktor gets ready to head to the airport. I was outside, playing with my blonde hair that I straightened earlier, waiting for him to change. He comes out with his bags and in his jacket. He motions for me to follow him, I do so. We end up at an airport.

"Yakov, Yuri, this is my cousin Crystal. She's the one I told you helped me with my program" Viktor says interrupting the man who was scolding the boy.

I sigh. "I keep telling you, I gave you one tip. It's not like I made the whole thing up"

In front of me, watching me bicker with my cousin, were two of Viktor's friends, I guess. Yakov Feltsman, his coach. And Yuri Plisetksy, a 15 year old Russian figure skater. He was way shorter than me, around 5'4 or 163cm with a figure skaters physique. I had to look down in order to make eye contact. He had blonde hair that covered one of his eyes which were blue-green.

"Nice to meet you" I say reaching out hand to Yakov, who shakes it, then Yuri, who stares at it then me, clearly not wanting to shake my hand. I pull my hand away, annoyed by his attitude.

"So you actually helped Viktor with his program? Never thought he needed help" Yakov asks.

"I just told him to make his arm movements softer. Before it looked like he was a ninja trying to dodge enemy attacks"

This earns a chuckle from Yakov and Viktor. Yuri was still standing there not impressed, then again, he never seemed very happy. I watched him skate before, he seemed too confident which led his program to look less realistic. He was trying too hard, he didn't convey the message he was trying to convey.

"Crystal our flights here" my dad comes over to us, pretty much telling me to hurry up.

"Alright I'll be there in a second"

Viktor brings me into a very tight hug. "I'm going to miss you, I wish we could skate together more often"

He pulls away and I smirk. "Don't worry, you'll be seeing more of me"

He looks confused and I just shake my head. "Anyway it was nice meeting you Yakov and Yuri. Bye Viktor, see you soon" I wave and go to my family.

I get on my flight, seated next to the window.

"Welcome aboard everyone. We hope you have a smooth flight to Saint Petersburg, Russia"