12:New Agape

It's been a while since I met Yuri. I've grown close and used to the rude mannered punk. The Grand Prix was getting closer and closer, not giving Yuri much more time to practice.

Right now I was sitting in front of him, trying to figure out why he was acting so differently around me. My face was close to his, I had managed to get him trapped in the corner of the couch.

"No way out of this one. Now tell me, why are you so different?"

The colour in his cheeks faded and he seemed to gain confidence. He pushes me, making my back hit the cushions, and gets on top of me. What are you doing?!

He gets closer to my face, I feel the hot breath coming from his mouth. He leans down to my ear and whispers. "Now now Crystal, you can't scare me into telling you" he pulls away, still very close to my face.

He stared at my face for a moment, then looks straight in my eyes. "I found it. I know what my Agape is" he says quietly.

"But I thought you already did? What about your grandpa?"

"I love him, yes. But there is someone I love more."

I smile. "Really? Tell me who? Then maybe it will help more with your emotional control"

He looks at me, seemingly thinking over a thought. He sits back and stands up, causing me to sit up. What is this boy up to? He moved towards the tv and turns it off. He slowly comes back to me but I stand up.

"What are you doing Yuri?"

He doesn't answer but keeps coming closer, slowly. "Cmon, Yurio, pleaaasssssseee tell me"

He keeps coming and I move around the couch walking into the kitchen, walking backwards, trying to get away from the guy in front of me. Ok he's starting to creep me out.

I reach the kitchen island, not able to move further. Yuri was in front of me, he placed his hands on the island, blocking any escape route. He looks at me, then quickly places his lips on mine. I'm in too much shock to do anything, but my knees manage to buckle underneath me.

I was on the floor, but Yuri came with me. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine. He placed one of his hands on my cheek, his thumb brushing the lips he so recently kissed. Am I his Agape?