28. Three Words That Stop Hearts

A/N "I fell for your looks, your charms, your personality, your love.. But, most of all, I fell for you, and only you."

NICOLE GOLD

His back was facing me as I watched his holy-god-muscles move, "Goodmorning," I say with an unexpected yawn.

The boy of my dreams turns around with a jolt, as if not expecting me to be there, "Oh jesus.. Goodmorning, Kitten."

Only one boy called me Kitten, and that was Drew. Not sure where he got the nickname, but I loved it nonetheless.

"Goodmorning, Jackass," I shrug my shoulders, walking past him.

You're probably wondering why I just called him that.

Well..

Drew grabs my hand, pulling me away from my best friend Clarity. I scrunch my eyebrows together, and I stare at the back of his head weirdly.

"Follow me," I hear his voice, as he tightens his hold on my hand.

"Not like I have much of a choice, now," I roll my eyes, gesturing towards his tight grip.

I hear his strong laugh, and I admire it for a few as he continues to drag me to wherever. We walk for some time, until we reach an unfamiliar hallway. I look around, and notice that it's basically a ghost town back here. Again, I stare at him weirdly.

When his steps come to a hault, I stop walking aswell. I watch as he opens a door, and drags me in. I let out a squeak when he pushes my back against the wall. What the fuck is this? A highschool teen movie?

"Um-" I'm cut off by Drew kissing me softly. He pulls away, and I can feel him staring at me. I can't quite see him, but I can definitely tell he's trying to stare at me. He let's go of me, and walks towards somewhere, until I hear a click, and the lights turn on.

I look around the room, "So romantic," I roll my eyes.

We were in a janitors closet. Not really my ideal date, but this was Drew we were talking about.

"What are we?" I look at him, "A teenage fantasy thing?"

His deep chuckle ripples from his chest, "I'll be whatever you want me to be, baby."

I scoff, "Okay, Jackass."

"Ooh," he hums, walking closer to me while I cross my arms, "I like when you're feisty," His arms encircle around me, and he drags my body to his own.

I wrap my arms around his neck, unable to contain myself from touching my Drew, "So," I purr in his ear, leaning my face close to him, "You like when I call you Jackass? I'll keep that in mind, buddy."

I laugh when he frowns in a teasing manner, "I like your laugh."

I stop laughing and look at him, "Mhm.. Okay, Jackass."

He rolls his eyes, "Can you stop calling me Jackass?"

"Hmm.." I trail off, acting as if I was considering it, "No," I smile at him.

"Great, a new nickname," He mutters, and I kiss him sweetly.

"Hey, not my fault you dragged me away from my best friend, Jackass," I playfully narrow my eyes.

He kisses me, pulling me closer to me, "Sorry, Kitten. I got jealous," he trails his kisses down my neck.

I scoff, "Whatever.." I pause, "Jackass."