4. Another Long Night

A/N "He's falling for the Gold northern lights that is sound tracked by violins."

Drew is played as Zac Efron.

DREW THOMSON

I open her car door for her, and she smiles.

Her bright white teeth flashing me.

I return the smile, and then quickly walk over to my side of the car.

She looks outside of the window, "Can I roll it down?" She asks, looking back in my direction.

"Sure," I nod.

She quickly rolls down her window, and sticks her head outside of the car.

I chuckle at her, and she raises her right arm, and waves it around.

I give her a quick glance, and then continue driving.

That's what it was like the way towards the pizza place.

Me constantly stealing glances at her, and her looking like a carefree teenager.

When we reach the joint, she excitedly jumps out of the car.

I chuckle at her behavior, and then roll up the window she was using, and then got out and locked the doors.

She gives a bright look, "That was so much fun. I love sticking my head out the window," she smiles.

I smile back, "And why's that?"

I open the door to the pizza place, as she replies, "I don't know. Just sorta makes me feel.. Carefree, you know?" she looks in my direction.

I look at her, "I wouldn't know."

She was about to reply, before a waiter approached us.

"Hi, how may I help you," The waiter smiles.

"Hi, table for two," I reply.

"Right this way, sir," He leads us towards a table near the back by the windows.

I lightly smile at the home feeling of this place.

Home.

I wish I knew what that was.

The waiter lead us towards a booth of two seats.

I sat on one side, while she sat on the other.

She gives the boy a smile as he asks us what we want to drink.

"May I start you off with something to drink?" he smiles, "Ladies first," he winks.

I sit back, and look at the guy.

He's fairly tall, probably about 5'7. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Typical, am I right?

"Um.." Nicole starts, looking at the menu, "Some lemonade would be good," she looks up and smiles at the guy.

I look at his name tag; Wesley.

He looks at me, "And you?" he raises an eyebrow, obviously not interested in me.

I give him a smirk, "I'll have the same thing as my girl."

His eyes widen, and I can see out of the corner of my eye that Nicole is trying really hard to keep the smirk off of her face.

"Right," was all Wesley said before turning around, and rushing towards the kitchen.

I look back towards Nicole, and she's giving me a smug look.