27. Tragedy Turned Good

A/N "Her words stung, but I couldn't blame her for hating me. I was, afterall, the devil of her sins."

DREW THOMSON

I look down at my sweet, little Kitten as she sleeps. She curls up next to me, in her light pink dress. I look down and remember the night before. Nicole was there. She comforted me when I was in need, and she even said 'I'll look after you'. Her sweet, soft voice rung in my ears, and I look down at her again.

"Goodmorning," she says, looking up at me. Her makeup was still intact on her face as she looked up at me through her mascara coated eyelashes.

"Goodmorning, Kitten," I say back, kissing her forehead.

She scoots herself closer to me, still sensing my sorrows. We have to leave today, and I just wasn't ready to tell her anything yet. I figured it would be better when we get back to our dorm. I look at the alarm clock, and it says it's nine in the morning. Our flight leaves at three in the afternoon.

I sigh to myself as I close my eyes, before opening them again and looking back up at the ceiling. I feel Nicole getting up from her position from beside me, and my gaze quickly adverts to my Kitten. She's grabbing clothes from her, still packed, suitcase. She feels my stare, and turns around. Her blue-green eyes stare back at me, and I get lost. She has a small hesitancy to her walk, and her stare looks nervous. She probably wants to ask questions about last night, but she's biting her tongue.

"Nicole," I say her name, and she quickly whips her head in my direction. She may have just gotten whiplash.

"We'll talk about it when we get back to the dorm," I promise her, "I promise."

She softly smiles, and let's out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god.. I though I was going to have to bring it up. I was scared you were going to lash out on me."

I get up from the bed, and she senses it, so she stops herself from moving anymore. Her breath hitches when I wrap my arms around her body. I pull her closer to me, and I look her straight in the eyes.

"I-" I stop myself. Right now just didn't seem like the right time. So, I say something else, "I like that dress on you, Kitten."

It was true. I loved that dress on her. The way the light pink dress captured her curves, and then flowed down. She looked absolutely stunning. She always did.

Her cheeks tint with color, "Thank you.. I like you better in tux's," Her eyes widen, "I mean.. Not that you don't look bad out of them. I mean.. With clothes. I mean, sure, you look good without them-"

I kiss her sweetly, cutting her off mid-sentence. She embarassed herself enough, I thought it would be a good time to just kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck, dropping her clothes she was holding to take a shower. My hands tighten around her waist, and I reach for the zipper at the back of her pink, little dress. She sighed in contempt against my lips when I bit her bottom lip for entrance. She gladly accepts it, and I snatch the pink dress off when the zipper finally cuts loose.

She let's out a soft noise through her lips when my kisses trail down her jaw, and neck. The dress drops to the floor, and she quickly steps out of it. She pulls away from me, to unbutton my shirt, with my tie still in place. When she tugs off my shirt, she pulls me in by my tie, and kisses me more roughly this time. I grab her thighs, indicating for her to jump. She does as wanted, and I carry her towards the shower.

***

"Ready to go, Kitten?" I ask her as we load up the car.

Her, still slightly damp, hair falls over her shoulders, "Yeah, are you?" She raises an eyebrow.