17. Admiring My Kitten

A/N "My thoughts, and words are unforgiving. So I'll just let my actions speak for me."

The dress above is Nicole's dress for the night :)

DREW THOMSON

I look at myself in the mirror. I can't believe I'm in a tux for Nicole Anderson Gold.

I can't even believe I wanted to go in the first place. I guess it's because I want to spend more time with her, get to know her and her family. I like Nicole's company, I guess you could say.

I hear a soft, hesitant knock on my door. I walk towards the sound that perked up my ears, and open the door as the floor boards let out soft creaks below my feet.

I open the door to see Nicole dressed up in a beautiful, long bright red dress that falls to her feet, and holds her curves in delight. The slit along her leg has my eyes wanting to travel into unspoken places.

She let's out a hum that catches my attention, away from her delicate body, "You ready to go?"

She looks up at me with expecting eyes, and I only nod my head wordlessly as she walks away from me, and I trail after her like a lost puppy, wanting more and more from her.

The holes on the side of her dress where her waist is makes me want wrap my arm possessively around her. So, without so much as a warning, I quickly latch my hand around her waist and pull her to my side.

Her eyes widen with surpise, and I look down at her with a cheeky smile. She rolls her eyes as we walk towards the door.

"Did you tell Kyleen we were leaving?" I question her as we walk out of my expensive, and very large dorm room.

She gives me a sharp nod, "Yes, I did. I told Clarity to stay with her in case something happens while we're gone."

"So, where is sh-"

I'm cut off by a loud squeak from a girl. I look behind me, not letting go of Nicole yet, and see Clarity rubbing her head slightly. I give her a curious look, while she gives me a sheepish one.

"Hey, Clare Bear," I greet her, "What happened to your head?" I raise an eyebrow in testament.

"I hit my head on a wall back there," she rubs her head furiously before dropping her hand by her side again.

"On a.. Wall?" Nicole asks her best friend with complete disbelief.

Clarity nods her head, "I don't have to explain myself," she raises her chin, crossing her arms.

I roll my eyes and look down at Nicole, "Well, we have to leave anyways. But, take care of Kyleen for us, and have fun while you're at it."

Nicole gives me a soft smile, before looking back at Clarity, "Well, we'll see you after, Claws. I love you!" she shouts after her before she could close the door.

With one last wave of her hand, Clarity closes the door. I look down at Nicole once again, and she gives me a bright smile, before starting to walk away from me.

"Hey, don't leave without me, Kitten," I chase after her as we reach out into the cold air of late November.

I hear her soft, faint chuckle as she continues walking towards my car, "You're driving tonight," she demands.

I roll my eyes, "Of course, or else I wouldn't have brought my keys, Kitten," I retort.

She gives me a playful glare as I unlock the doors to my old, dark colored Jeep Wrangler. She opens the door and climbs in as quick as she could. No doubt it was to get out of the cold weather.