Chapter 26- Adele

EDITED

Chapter 26- Adele
"Now class, sit according to your pairs." The teacher said.

I looked over at Tobias motioning for him to come sit with me. But he didn't even make eye contact. I sighed at his childish behavior and went and sat next to him. Just as I sat down he stood up and went to the teacher. They talked for a while after which a defeated look took over his face and he came back and sat next to me.

"What happened?" I asked concerned.

"She won't change my partner." He groaned. Ouch.... That's how much he hates me... Well....

"Oh, I'll go talk to her. Maybe she'll listen." I offered.

"No thanks. Stop showing that you care because you certainly don't."

"Tobias why are you being like that?" I asked.

"Why am I being like this? You know what this is about so stop being so fucking ignorant."

That's it. We didn't talk after that. I couldn't get myself to talk to him. It was my fault and he is right, I brought this on myself. All other pairs discussed their baby management plans. Once the lecture was over, it was time for lunch.

We all sat together for lunch discussing about each other's partners. But then came up the idea of going to the beach and we all agreed. I was quite excited because I haven't been there in forever.

Time skip to car ride to the beach

I hate my brother Caleb. I HATE HIM. Trapping Tobias and I in the same car is the worst idea ever. Blake was there too but well. Blake drove while I called shot gun so Tobias was behind in the passenger seat.

Blake played some stupid type of music to annoy me and boy was I getting bored. My hand shot up to change the music but Blake quickly caught it and I groaned.

"Not so soon Pikachu." He smirked.

"But Blake this is so irritating!" I whined.

"Okay, this changes on one condition." Blake said.

"What?"

"I need a big hug and a kiss on the cheek." Blake smirked.

"Kiss you?! No way ewww!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Fine then live with this music." Blake shrugged.

I was about to consider Blake's offer but Tobias's hand stretched forward and shut the music. I turned around to look at him. His lips were pressed in a thin line and anger evident on his eyes.

"What?! I didn't want you two scarring my eyes!" Tobias snapped at me. Did he just get jealous?!?!!

"Aww.... Man you're no fun. I lost a kiss and a hug because not you. Why would you go that?!" Blake fake gasped.

"Just shut up." Tobias snapped again as the car reached the beach. I was done with his shit.

"Blake leave us alone for ten minutes."

"Okay." He nodded and smiled before leaving.

"What do you want me to do? What should I do to prove I'm sorry? What I did was only out of concern! You just vanished from the face of Earth!"

"It was such a small thing!"

"Small thing?! It triggered memories you son of a gun! It reminded me of how Blake left me, stranded and alone." I cried.

Silence. It is one word but stronger than most emotions. Silence speaks a lot more than words can ever express. I looked at Tobias, he looked at me. I stepped closer to him and rested my hand on his chest. His breath fanned my face as I pushed my lips closer to his.

"I know something you can do." I pulled back. The moment we were lost is was forgotten and so was the 'almost kiss'.

"I'd do anything." I smiled.

"Stop talking to Blake."

I wanted to slap him. Seriously. How could he? After all this he asks me to leave my best friend? A guy who is the only one I share childhood memories with. I can't leave him, not for anyone.

"I can't do this. Anything else please?" I begged.

"I was just saying. I'm not stupid to separate you and your best friend. I have another proposal." Tobias said.

"Tell me."

"The Baby Project. We are supposed to take of the baby in turns but an a punishment, only YOU will do it for two months and in the third month we'll divide the tasks. You have 10 seconds, deal it no deal?"

"Deal." I answered immediately. I can do this. Easy job.

"Well then let's get to the beach." Tobias said.

As Tobias said this, Blake appeared out of nowhere and picked me up on his shoulders. He ran to the hot sand of the beach and then put me down just before the water. Then girls and boys separated their ways as us girls walked to the girl's room.

"What happened?!" Skylla asked me as we entered the wash room.

"I agreed to Tobias's proposal." I sighed.

"What proposal?" Delilah asked confused.

"Well, umm. He will forgive me and in return I do the whole Baby Project by myself for two months." I sighed.

"I don't know what to say...." Ann said.

"That's okay, you're new in the gang, eventually you'll get an idea of how to mix up." Delilah assured.

"Did you agree?" Skylla asked.

"Yes."

"And you say you don't like him 'what way'"

"Shouldn't you be disgusted on the topic of your brother's relationship?" I asked.

"What can I say, I break all stereotypes!" Delilah said and we all laughed walking out after stripping down to our bikinis.

We walked out together like a gang but then Caleb came and took Delilah away from us. I swear these guys are joined to the hip, always together. I walked to the sand while Skylla and Ann went to the water. I lay on the chair ready for some tanning.

"Don't want a skin burn do you?" Tobias smirked down at me.

"Hi, come sit." I smiled. Finally he talks.

"Do you want me to put the sunscreen? You sure can't reach your back." He offered. Before I could accept it, Blake yelled.

"In the water! Don't be a loser Pikachu!!"

"Oh you wait Bulbasaur!"

"Later?" I asked Tobias and he nodded and I raced towards Blake. This guy is gonna have it.

A/N
6 days..... Almost a week.... SORRY! Navratri is getting to me man. Only 4 more days and then there will be regular updates!!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©