Chapter 3- Adele

EDITED
Chapter 3- Adele
That day Caleb behaved weirdly. I mean he never skips breakfast and leaving early for school?! He hates school! But I think it is because of someone. Like in the morning I heard mom saying someone was at the door for him.

In Lunch my doubts cleared. It was that very same girl I saw with him at lunch yesterday but today another guy was added to their table. Hmm... Interesting. He looked hot. I know I have a boyfriend and stuff but hey, I'm just complementing the guy.

Then came my most dreaded subject........ MATH. Ughh! I just wish I could drop math but nooooo! I want to do engineering and math is a compulsion. I sat in the last seat and then the new guy slipped into the seat beside mine.

"Hi, I'm Tobias." He introduced.

"Adele" I smiled.

"Caleb's sister?" He asked and I nodded.

People don't generally refer to me as Caleb's sister. I mean it's me who is popular and people know Caleb exists because he is my brother. I'm not being mean or anything but that's how things are. I don't want them to be that way still.

"Hey." Austin said and sat beside me.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked.

"Now that I met you, amazing." That's Austin, he knows just what to say.

"God, I love you so much." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Miss Henswood! This is a school not a romance session! Detention!" The math teacher roared. Well, my second day, second detention.

"Fine ma'am." I groaned.

That's when a paper ball hit the teacher's head. Laughter blossomed in the class and I swear I was crying due to laughter! The teacher's face became red with anger! That's when I saw the twinkle in Tobias's eyes, he did it!

"WHO DID THIS?!" She roared.

"Me!" Tobias said raising his hand.

"New student! DETENTION!" She roared once again and the entire class giggled once again.

But why did he land himself into detention on purpose?

Time skip to detention

"You have detention right?" Tobias asked me.

"Yup. You too right?" I asked.

"Could you show me the way? I don't really know where to go." He said.

"Okay just a sec." I told him.

"Bye baby. I'll meet you later." I gave him a quick kiss.

"Yea sure. Bye."

"Come on." I told Tobias.

We both walked to detention chatting about random things about school. I entered the room and gave my slip. But the people in the room shocked me. My brother! CALEB ALAN HENDERSON AKA NERD LANDED HIMSELF IN DETENTION!

"Caleb, you sure you are in the right room?" I asked.

"Yea Adele I'm in detention."

"I was shocked too." The teacher in charge said.

"Oh my my you too Delilah?" Tobias chuckled.

"How could I resist my favorite place?" Delilah giggled.

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Siblings."

"Now! This is detention not a know each other lecture! Start writing your essays!" The teacher roared.

All of us sprang to our positions and started writing. After fifteen minutes the teacher fell asleep. As dad said, the teacher always falls asleep. I shifted to the seat next to Delilah. What? Socializing won't hurt.

"Hi, I'm Adele."

"I'm Delilah, nice to meet you."

"So, what do you want to do in the future?" I asked.

"I'm looking forward to child psychology. What about you?"

"I'm more of the business type. I don't know what exact business I'd like to do though. What about you Tobias?"

"I'm going in for Chemical businesses so well I have a wide range of subjects."

"What are you planning Caleb?" Delilah asked.

"Law. My mom's a lawyer."

"Ohh... That's great buddy. What about your dad?" Tobias asked.

"He was a basketball player, now retired to be managing CEO of mom's firm." I answered instead of Caleb.

"Wow, basketball player huh?" Tobias said sounding impressed.

"Even mom played. She was the best in her team but then stuff happened and she did law instead." Caleb spoke.

"Interesting family you guys got there." Delilah smiled. I swear I saw Caleb blush. Something's blossoming!!!

"I'll be right back." Tobias said making a sudden exit.

"No point sitting here. I'm gonna take a leave." I said.

"We're in detention, you can't just leave." Caleb said.

"You have a lot to learn." Delilah giggled.

"I'm talking from experience brother, chill."

"Sure." Caleb said rolling his eyes.

"You coming?" I asked Delilah.

"Caleb let's go?" Delilah asked.

"What no! I'm not getting into another detention because I skipped detention!" Caleb said freaking out.

"Caleb the teacher will probably wake up after the detention is over. That way we won't fall in trouble. Please!" Delilah pleaded.

"Fine, let's go." Caleb sighed.

Got I really wanted to awww at how Caleb was behaving. So we left. I have to add without Tobias. He could consider this a starter prank maybe because I'm sure more will be coming his way very soon. I drove home alone because Caleb had to go out with Delilah!!! That's when I got a call.

"Hey Del!" Skylla greeted.

"Hey Sky wassup?" I asked.

"I totally need your help girl!"

"Ooooo! What's the occasion?"

"Jeremy asked me out!!!!"

"Oh my gods I totally ship you guys!! Ahhhh!!! I so saw that coming!!!" I squealed.

"I'm meeting you in 5 mins at yours'. We so have to dress you up for the date." With that I hung up.

Hey babe missing you. - From Austin.

Me too. - To Austin.

Wanna meet up at mine tonight? -From Austin

No sorry, friendship calls. -To Austin.

No problem babe. I love you. -From Austin.

Love you too. -To Austin.

Yes we have had sex once but it isn't a big deal. We have been together for 6 months now and Austin never forces me into stuff. He is a great guy. I really love him. Well then, time to go back to Skylla! But where is Lilly? No contact for two days.....

A/N
ADDDD bam! Another one of my awesome updates. Enjoy life!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo©