Chapter 22- Adele

EDITED

Chapter 22- Adele
Fuck him. He does not want to text back fine. He can go do the fuck he wants. I don't care. But I do.... Where can he be? Even Delilah isn't speaking up. I mean come on what does he want to hide from me? I thought we became like best friends.

"Ms. Henswood, do you mind standing up an answering the question?" The teacher yelled.

"Uhh.... What question?" I asked standing up and everyone laughed.

"420, the answer is 420." Blake mummered.

"If you don't know this answer you are going in detention."

"420." I answered.

"420? ARE YOU AWARE THAT THIS IS AN ENGLISH CLASS?!"

I glared at Blake as he laughed his ass off at my condition. Such an asshole! It is all his fault! The whole thing is his fault! I stared blankly at the teacher but now she wasn't glaring at me. In fact everyone's focus had shifted to the laughing Blake.

"Mr. Black what is so funny?! DETENTION!" The teacher roared and I smirked. Blake instantly stopped laughing.

"You too Ms. Henswood!" My smirk disappeared and was now plastered on Blake's face. Such an idiot, but he did get my mind off Tobias.

Detention time

"Sorry."

Silence

"Sorryyyyyyy."

Silence

"Oh come on!" He groaned.

Deja vu? But this time, I'm not even that mad at him. I need some entertainment here and with the teacher sleeping Blake is the best source of it. So well, I love troubling him. He's an idiot and doesn't understand that I'm just kidding.

"Adele!"

"What?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry." He making the cutest puppy dog face.

"Aww.... You're too cute to be angry at. Forgiven." I smiled.

"Thank you!" He grinned and side hugged me.

That's when I noticed his features. His eyes were grey. Not the dark grey but Annabeth grey, light and beautiful. He had only one dimple on the left cheek that showed up when he smiled. And of course the angular jawline and the perfect set of teeth.

"What are you looking at?" He asked confused.

"You dufus." I giggled.

"Checking me out huh?!" He waggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"You think too high of yourself." I sighed.

"Oh I'm the best."

"Blake, I'm boredddddddd." I groaned.

"Let's get to your house? Let's do it like the older times. Lots of food, alcohol and movies."

"Best ideaaaa evarrrrrrrrrr."

So we left the sleeping teacher there and then I rode with Blake to my house. Mom would be so surprised to see Blake! She used to love him! Dad however wasn't so fond of Blake. He was my boyfriend, of course my dad had a problem.

"I haven't seen Emily in forever." Blake said.

"Yea, mom would be so happy to see you. She practically counts you as her son."

We reached my house after shopping for alcohol, junk food and five new movies. He parked in my parking and then we walked to my house. I used the my key and we got in. I could smell mom's tasty made food. She's most likely cooking Indian food because dad loves it.

"Mom I'm home!" I announced.

"Come in the kitchen." Mom spoke.

"Mom someone is here with me."

"Coming sweetie."

She came out wiping her hands with the napkin. As she saw Blake, she stopped in her tracks. The napkin dropped from her hands and a grin made it's way onto her face. Boy was she happy.

"Gods of Greece! Blake Black!" She hugged Blake and Blake hugged her back.

"Pretty lady." Blake greeted.

Blake and my mom are like bffs. They both meet like long lost friends. And also the do a lot of friendly flirting. No guys it is not the disgusting pick up lines or perverted flirting. It is the complimenting each other flirting.

"How have you been handsome?" Mom smiled.

"Was awaiting a complement from you pretty lady. Now, I feel great." He smiled.

"Now go, you two do your thing. I'm not gonna take up a lot of your time."

"I'd rather spend time with you pretty lady than this spawn of Satan." That earned him a hard hit.

"My pleasure handsome but we don't want Lucas here do we?" Mom smirked.

"N--No." Blake stuttered and I laughed at how scared he was.

We went upstairs and I put the movie in the player. Blake took out the food and alcohol. We just took beer because unlike many people, we both like beer. When I was about to play the movie, Blake lit a cigarette.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Three years I guess."

"That's a pretty long time."

"It's not good you know?"

"I know."

"Why do you smoke then?"

"It relieves me. Takes away all that is there to think about."

"Blake try to stop?" I said with pleading eyes.

"I'll try....." He sighed.

"Thanks." I said and hugged him before playing the movie.

We drank and ate while watching the movies and we had already finished 3 movies. Talking and laughing, time passed by so soon that I never realized. Mom had left long ago for her overnight meeting since her clients were currently in a different part of the world so she'd have a overnight meeting and dad was with mom.

"Blake.... I'm soooooooooooooooooo drunk." I giggled.

Even with my high tolerance, 6 bottles of beer was a bit too much.

"I know riiighhhttttt." He responded.

"I'll get some water."

I got up but then fell back but this time on Blake. Our bodies were pressed together and our faces only inches apart. I could smell alcohol but didn't know if it was me who smelled of it or Blake. But there was an unusual feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Pikachu... I---I----" I crashed my lips onto his but then pulled back instantly.

"What happened?" He asked.

I responded but not verbally. Instead I puked all over the floor. Well people that's how my night ended, puking. Fan-fucking-tastic.

A/N
I know I haven't updated in forever but trust me I'm trying. The next update will surely be having a longer chapter. Until then.....

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©